Politics

Some of it seemed justified, the native people certainly deserved something.
Perhaps some of it but I know of whole brand new villages costing millions built from scratch by Carter out on the AK Peninsula with brand new schools, community centers, tsunami houses, fire departments, community generator buildings, water systems and lots of houses that are all now sitting empty and rotting away because after a few months out there, the natives all went back to Anchorage. There are dozens of other ones rotting away in other areas as well and nobody talks about it. There’s a new 1978 fire truck sitting in the fire station with 15 miles on the odometer and rotting away. Ridiculous waste of taxpayer money.

.375 Ruger, I hate to admit it. It would be nice if the U.S. National defense strategy mentioned the words Sovereignty and Autonomy 27 times as Frances does.

As the video shows. The word sovereignty is mentioned once in the U.S. National defense strategy and that one mention is talking about other nation’s sovereignty.

Listening to their plan. It’s a little late. But It makes sense.

• A Biden administration program was responsible for flying 320,000 migrants directly into the United States between January and December 2023. (True)

Where is the disagreement? Did the flights from out of the US to the US happen or not?
Who provided the planes?
Yes, SNOPES is on the Left, and even being on the Left it had to admit that the flights happened. I never said anything about the flights other than that they took place.
I know there are all manner of other side discussions about it, but my whole point to the other guy, is the flights did happen, from outside the US to inside the US and then went onwards from there on planes PROVIDED by the Govt,, read, US TAXPAYERS. He insists it never happened, but it did and probably still does, in fact we know it does, as we are now importing folks from Venezuela and Haiti.
Your personal experience with the program is only yours and doesnt necessarily mean the whole thing was handled that way.

My disagreement comes from snopes stating the US provided free flights for parolees being sponsored by US citizens. My disagreement is not with you, its with the article stating that free flights were giving to those parolees. I'm not disputing what you said as not happening. I also stated later on my post that those flight did happen. I guess I should have clarified that on my post.

If the US was giving free flights, I would have known that since my wife and I tried to use that program.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the US did not provide free flights to those parolees. The question remains who did the US bring on those free flights.

I am referring to Carter designating a LOT of land as National Monuments to build cred with his enviro-groovy base. There was a lot of heavy handed federal intervention going on in disputed state/federal/private land at the time.
I'm not going to stir this pot any more.
Carter put 8 outfitters out of business with the stroke of a pen. He had so many death threats that he couldn’t even go to Alaska for the signing “ceremony.”

As we approach voting season, I’d like everyone to understand the term “Full Regulatory Capture”.

1711324740002.jpeg

My disagreement comes from snopes stating the US provided free flights for parolees being sponsored by US citizens. My disagreement is not with you, its with the article stating that free flights were giving to those parolees. I'm not disputing what you said as not happening. I also stated later on my post that those flight did happen. I guess I should have clarified that on my post.

If the US was giving free flights, I would have known that since my wife and I tried to use that program.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the US did not provide free flights to those parolees. The question remains who did the US bring on those free flights.
Truthfully if the piece said the flights were free, I didnt notice. It said the US was "responsible" for the flights and I guess that can mean any number of things.

This may have been discussed before, but I just saw this article by the WSJ and thought I would post it. Not good news any way you slice it.
Hmmm. We side with Israel. They don't like Israel. Wonder how that will affect US citizens hunting there.

I remember many years ago, before SA would issue a VISA to me, I had to fill out a questionnaire that had questions about my thoughts on apartheid etc and Americans position on changes taking place. It was very strange, long time ago.
And I was just transiting SA, but did need to spend a few days there both ways for travel arrangements.
I went into a bank in Jo to swap for some Rand and was treated very indifferently, almost rudely.

IMG_1794.jpeg

Truthfully if the piece said the flights were free, I didnt notice. It said the US was "responsible" for the flights and I guess that can mean any number of things.
Yep exactly. All this info has been kept secret. It's exposure required a dedicated FOIA effort. I remember early reports leaked out from surprised airport employees noticing mystery arrivals of these flights 2-3 years ago. No one paid much attention and the stories were quickly buried by the complicit mainstream media. A pre-approved entry VISA via a phone app provided through USCIS or DOS or CPB! Where do I sign up? The flight cost for individual traveler would be minimal compared to any total normal immigrant application process from beginning to end. Like I said, been there, done that X3.

Example- the cost if chartered from say Guatemala to LAX would be minimal or even no cost if any number of NGOs are involved. Some cheap, one-way flights GUA to LAX are currently listed for about $115. So obviously in any case the cost to an individual would be minimal for a guaranteed-by-US, full plane charter. But, we need to double check all this with another known "fact checker" on this site- @Doubleplay who doubted and argued against the truth of the whole story to begin with. ;)

Just wait, it'll get better for sure, as directed AI takes over more and more of our news and search exposure.

Last edited:
In any case, most Islamic countries have expressed their condolences, including the Yemeni Houthis and the Afghan Taliban government, so not everything is so clear. And in general, everything was clear about the religious component from the very beginning, since the terrorist attack took place on Friday (by the way, as in Paris), and even in the holy month of Ramadan. Sapienti as they say sat. As you correctly pointed out, operations under a false flag are a common thing.
I would love to have a discussion with you on political topics, since I have a different opinion from yours on a number of issues, but we have to take into account that this forum is located in the Western legal field, and I would not like to create unnecessary problems for it (and for myself).

There is really one strange thing about that attack. The attack itself was carried out in a professional way. They got in there, shot the place up, lit it on fire and managed to escape. Their escape though was totally amateur. They did not change cars and all 4 of them were in the same car. In order to minimize the chance of capture they probably should have split up and fled in different directions. Now I just want to say here I am talking about this purely from an operational perspective, I in no way shape or form support this attack.

Last edited:
There is really one strange thing about that attack. The attack itself was carried out in a professional way. They got in there, shot the place up, lit it on fire and managed to escape. Their escape though was totally amateur. They did not change cars and all 4 of them were in the same car. In order to minimize the chance of capture they probably should have split up and fled in different directions. Now I just want to say here I am taking about this purely from an operational perspective, I in no way shape or form support this attack.

The amateur hour escape by a group that otherwise seemed well trained does not smell right. Did they not expect to escape?

There is really one strange thing about that attack. The attack itself was carried out in a professional way. They got in there, shot the place up, lit it on fire and managed to escape. Their escape though was totally amateur. They did not change cars and all 4 of them were in the same car. In order to minimize the chance of capture they probably should have split up and fled in different directions. Now I just want to say here I am talking about this purely from an operational perspective, I in no way shape or form support this attack.
The amateur hour escape by a group that otherwise seemed well trained does not smell right. Did they not expect to escape?
They were filming part of their butchery and ISIS uploaded it. I do not recommend watching. But I can say that there is nothing "professional" in their behavior during the attack.

Yep exactly. All this info has been kept secret. It's exposure required a dedicated FOIA effort. I remember early reports leaked out from surprised airport employees noticing mystery arrivals of these flights 2-3 years ago. No one paid much attention and the stories were quickly buried by the complicit mainstream media. A pre-approved entry VISA via a phone app provided through USCIS or DOS or CPB! Where do I sign up? The flight cost for individual traveler would be minimal compared to any total normal immigrant application process from beginning to end. Like I said, been there, done that X3.

Example- the cost if chartered from say Guatemala to LAX would be minimal or even no cost if any number of NGOs are involved. Some cheap, one-way flights GUA to LAX are currently listed for about $115. So obviously in any case the cost to an individual would be minimal for a guaranteed-by-US, full plane charter. But, we need to double check all this with another known "fact checker" on this site- @Doubleplay who doubted and argued against the truth of the whole story to begin with. ;)

Just wait, it'll get better for sure, as directed AI takes over more and more of our news and search exposure.
I guess you and some others here are having a hard time understanding what I disputed.

Claim: US Government aka Brandon flew illegals from overseas locations to US.

Facts are:

One: US Government never flies anybody here, everybody flies on their own dime(cheap or not).

Two: They are not considered illegals because they go trough a process(regardless how effective, easy etc) to get the permission to fly. Nobody can board a plane to US from anywhere in the World without appropriate documentation.(refuge, visa, etc..)

Three: They can still be turned down and sent back at the port of entry according to Government.

Four: These flights are not secret and have been going on for years and known by mainstream media but has no news value unlike what's happening at our land border.

Five: I got tired of explaining and not even bothering to reply to anybody anymore on this subject.
Believe whichever conspiracy or QAnan theory you want to believe including stolen election or January 6th attack being instigated by the FBI.

It is the activist groups that are mainly providing money and transportation for many of the immigrants to make their way to the U.S
Not all of them can afford the price of Cartel human smuggling

Zeihan's latest assessment of the Russian terror attack. My concern is that for all the reasons Zeihan lists, Putin will be desperate to deflect blame for the attack. He also has limited ability to apply significant force elsewhere due to the catastrophic losses in Ukraine. Assuming there is no immediate instability in the South, he may be tempted to push the Ukrainian "connection" to the max in order to justify both broader mobilization and extensive strikes against Ukrainian population centers. As Zeihan notes, Putin hasn't made many smart choices in this conflict and the likelihood that he begins to do so now is pretty small.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrimKetoBoostsupplement

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.