Politics

1682983777127.jpeg

1682988992476.png

1682989067123.png

Only 1/3 of the way through the year. This could get exciting.

1683047935593.png

Seems those scary not so old scifi movies are about to become reality.....

BBC News - AI 'godfather' Geoffrey Hinton warns of dangers as he quits Google

Two things.

1) When I talk about this with people in my immediate world, I get blank stares. Perhaps it's not actually scary to most people because it's not as real as inflation, mass shootings, Ukraine, and failing banks?

2) Why do I read stuff like this and it already has a "Oh shit! It's too late!" feel to it (to me)?

And I could be spectacularly wrong; I sometimes have a penchant for that.

Two things.

1) When I talk about this with people in my immediate world, I get blank stares. Perhaps it's not actually scary to most people because it's not as real as inflation, mass shootings, Ukraine, and failing banks?

2) Why do I read stuff like this and it already has a "Oh shit! It's too late!" feel to it (to me)?

I think you hit both nails on the head there...

Elon Musk was talking about this. I only caught bits and pieces but I believe he said he regretted investing in the technology in the beginning. had a disagreement with Google and was called a "speciest".

So yea if that is true, you can interpret that there are now people who think we should not discriminate against Artificial Intelligence simply because we are concerned about our own species! What the hell?!

No sir, no disrespect directed at you at all. I was making a comment on the post, and how it is destroying our nation. (y)
I totally misunderstood your post. I am sorry. Please accept my apology. I got all aggressive and dumb. In my defense, I am probably the third generation of my family to be literate lol.....and maybe "literate" is a bit generous.

I totally misunderstood your post. I am sorry. Please accept my apology. I got all aggressive and dumb. In my defense, I am probably the third generation of my family to be literate lol.....and maybe "literate" is a bit generous.

It's all good sir, and glad we clear the air on this, apologies accepted. We are good. Thank you! (y) (y)

Two things.

All I can say is yeah to no2....

The same mentality that set up the 2008 bank failures is alive and well in the Bidet administration. A bunch of people that do not qualify for home purchase loans are given loans based on the premise that the property will appreciate and if the people default and the house goes back to the bank nothing will be lost. but since the policy increased the demand, the prices increased proportionately causing market saturation, resulting in the prices dropping- the bank forecloses and gets a house that has market value less than that outstanding loan- bank loses money and on a large scale goes bankrupt. The Bidet admin is doing the same thing under the name of equity- those people that have high risk are rewarded with loans that are subsidized by those people with low risk. So once again, the MAGA working class is paying for the rich and the poor.

1683075798534.png

1683075900671.png

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a farmer getting the fields ready for spring planting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HudsonKauf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.