Politics

When it comes to harvesting ballots, most Republicans have jobs and families which pull at their time.

Democrats have mega donors that donate to nonprofits. Those nonprofits pay community organizers to go out and harvest votes. ie: help nursing home residents and homeless fill out their ballots and return them.

This is going to be an uphill battle for Republicans. At least in the near term.

Precisely. Is it the RNC chair person that creates the overall strategy? Clearly there is need for a strategy overhaul before 2024, but who is responsible for getting that done?
A Romney. Old line establishment Republican that has no connection to the working class that got Trump elected. She doesn't have a clue and is responsible for three straight poor performances. She is the odds on favorite to keep her job next month.

The law that needs to be changed, or it may be in effect but is not enforced is the method of maintaining security and accountability for every ballot. Case in point: About 20 years ago the gubernatorial election in Washington state was held. The ballots were sent to each registered voter, the voter completed then either placed in a drop box of mailed back. The ballots are then opened and tallied. the Republican candidate was declared the winner. The DemonRat didn't concede and requested a recount. A few boxes of "misplaced" ballots were found, but the recount still showed that the Republican won. A labor union, heavily involved with the DemonRat party, requested another recount and paid for it. This time several new ballots were found and added to the pile and surprise surprise, the DemonRat was declared the new governor.

It was clear that for Washington state to have a Republican governor there would have to be such an overwhelming landslide that it would be beyond juggling the ballots. With the millions of Californian immigrants that brought their party affiliation with them, we are stuck with DemonRats running the elected offices in the state.

the point being- there needs to be a mechanism to assure that one person gets one vote, that that vote is properly counted and no other ballots are included.

Ronna McDaniel is the Chairwoman of the RNC.

Yes. Maiden name is Romney. Grandfather was George, governor of Michigan. Uncle is Mittt, Senator of Utah.

Last edited:
The law that needs to be changed, or it may be in effect but is not enforced is the method of maintaining security and accountability for every ballot. Case in point: About 20 years ago the gubernatorial election in Washington state was held. The ballots were sent to each registered voter, the voter completed then either placed in a drop box of mailed back. The ballots are then opened and tallied. the Republican candidate was declared the winner. The DemonRat didn't concede and requested a recount. A few boxes of "misplaced" ballots were found, but the recount still showed that the Republican won. A labor union, heavily involved with the DemonRat party, requested another recount and paid for it. This time several new ballots were found and added to the pile and surprise surprise, the DemonRat was declared the new governor.

It was clear that for Washington state to have a Republican governor there would have to be such an overwhelming landslide that it would be beyond juggling the ballots. With the millions of Californian immigrants that brought their party affiliation with them, we are stuck with DemonRats running the elected offices in the state.

the point being- there needs to be a mechanism to assure that one person gets one vote, that that vote is properly counted and no other ballots are included.
We need to get rid of ballots except for military who are stationed away from home.

Everyone else needs to vote on election day.

I think both Canada and the US would both prosper if only those who file a tax return voted. And yes other than people who are out of Country should have to attend the voting polls.

FB_IMG_1672254940092.jpg

A Romney. Old line establishment Republican that has no connection to the working class that got Trump elected. She doesn't have a clue and is responsible for three straight poor performances. She is the odds on favorite to keep her job next month.

12/20/2022 02:30 PM EST

PHOENIX — A straw poll of attendees at one of the nation’s largest gatherings of conservative activists showed overwhelming opposition to Ronna McDaniel continuing as chair of the Republican National Committee.

Harmeet Dhillon, attorney and frequent guest on Tucker, is being mentioned as an alternative.

We need to get rid of ballots except for military who are stationed away from home.

Everyone else needs to vote on election day.
The military votes have been known to be delayed beyond election results!

12/20/2022 02:30 PM EST

PHOENIX — A straw poll of attendees at one of the nation’s largest gatherings of conservative activists showed overwhelming opposition to Ronna McDaniel continuing as chair of the Republican National Committee.

Harmeet Dhillon, attorney and frequent guest on Tucker, is being mentioned as an alternative.

The My Pillow guy is trying to get the position too.

Lee Zeldin punched way above his weight this past election. I would like to see him as chairman. He saw no path to the position and dropped out earlier this month.

Kari Lake had Dhillon run legal interference for her election. There should have been attorneys and helpers at every polling location in Maricopa County taking down names and signatures of everyone that was disenfranchised on election day due to the computer readers and the delays causing voters to leave. That did not come close to happening. It would have made a massive difference in the lawsuit to say exactly how many readers and how many precincts were affected. Also a list of names of people leaving the line in those locations. Also a list of people whos votes were not counted and put in the third drawer. If over 17k, voters signed, I doubt the lawsuit gets thrown out. Facts tend to trump wags or educated guesses in a court of law. Not sure how much faith I have in Dhillon but I am willing to give her a shot over McDaniel.

The same Republican establishment that passed a $1.7 T omnibus spending bill, instead of waiting for a new House to be installed in a month wants McDaniel. We will see what happens.

Since Arizona has been mentioned a couple of times….ballot harvesting is a violation of AZ law, not that Dems let that bother them.

Since the DemonRats on the Jan 6 comm wanted to get out of Dodge, they are dropping the subpoena to fmr Pres Trump. Now they can get onto something important such as spending another $1,000,000,000,000.00 that they don't have.

Hopefully this trend marks the beginning of a political change in South Africa.

I am not sure whether to put this in the “Guns Thread” or this thread. Enjoy

1672364143586.png

when John Kennedy authorized Special Forces it was situations such as Iraq and Afghanistan where it was best used- too bad MIC got involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MilesMulqu

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek