Politics

Another person silenced by the Woke media for stating truths and calling attention to the "secured border" to the south.

The war against woke is so easy to wage and win:
1. Pay them no heed.
2. Set up and use alternative media outlets, then if they suspend you, who cares.
3. Set up a 'don't buy woke' movement, brand goods 'not woke' and avoid buying anything else.
4. Oppose every infringement upon conservative freedoms and norms, litigate wherever possible.

Will this totally erradicate woke? No, and in fact it is their right to be woke themselves. What is not okay is that they try to force it upon others.

Could there be a connection.

1672504460524.png

Yikes- 9 rings of power, maybe odd coincidence??? Putin doesn't seem like the type to have read Tolkien or watched 9 hours of Lord of the Rings... but possibly a coincidental parallel track where Tolkien was writing of world conditions and future though metaphoric reflection. Similarly, Putin may be living a self-deluded life where he will once again re-form and rule the Neo-Soviet Union.

Could there be a connection.

View attachment 508455
There are two reason church buildings go on sale. 1 is the congregation has grown to the point that they need to build a larger church. 2 is when the people stop attending and the congregation ceases to be viable. From the photo I suspect it is reason #2.

There are two reason church buildings go on sale. 1 is the congregation has grown to the point that they need to build a larger church. 2 is when the people stop attending and the congregation ceases to be viable. From the photo I suspect it is reason #2.
Agreed. No need to go to church if what they’re selling on the inside is the same as what is being sold on the outside.

Russian sausage tycoon Pavel Antov dies in Indian hotel fall​

Russian sausage tycoon Pavel Antov has been found dead at an Indian hotel, two days after a friend died during the same trip.
They were visiting the eastern state of Odisha and the millionaire, who was also a local politician, had just celebrated his birthday at the hotel.

Russian sausage tycoon Pavel Antov has been found dead at an Indian hotel, two days after a friend died during the same trip.
They were visiting the eastern state of Odisha and the millionaire, who was also a local politician, had just celebrated his birthday at the hotel.

Must have slipped on some sausage casings?

someone has learned to take cues from Hillary Clinton....or maybe she is freelancing

A thought for 2023.
More than ever before the world needs sensible, intelligent, rational leadership. That leader needs wisdom to guide decisions. Good and bad are absolutes, they will always be present, they will always be in conflict, there is no average between them that is acceptable. Good needs to be fought for, it is not automatic, and it isn't easily secured.
That leader needs to have effect, not necessarily from the USA, but that is the easiest route to effect because of it's power.
The most important leadership positions seem to be president and speaker, and if those two were the 'right stuff' simultaneously that would be huge. The USA has an amazing opportunity right now to bring that about, firstly with the speaker. What a pity Tulsi Gabbard is not a possibility for speaker, or is she?
Then follow that up with DeSantis in 2024 as president and you probably have the best shot at the goal.

A thought for 2023.
More than ever before the world needs sensible, intelligent, rational leadership. That leader needs wisdom to guide decisions. Good and bad are absolutes, they will always be present, they will always be in conflict, there is no average between them that is acceptable. Good needs to be fought for, it is not automatic, and it isn't easily secured.
That leader needs to have effect, not necessarily from the USA, but that is the easiest route to effect because of it's power.
The most important leadership positions seem to be president and speaker, and if those two were the 'right stuff' simultaneously that would be huge. The USA has an amazing opportunity right now to bring that about, firstly with the speaker. What a pity Tulsi Gabbard is not a possibility for speaker, or is she?
Then follow that up with DeSantis in 2024 as president and you probably have the best shot at the goal.
Good luck getting through to the moral relativists. Hopefully, those of us who understand that the contradiction inherent in moral relativism isn't mere semantics can convince enough of the middle to vote our way.

Massive air assault ongoing

I suspect that Russia needs to bring Ukraine to its knees this winter in order to sue for an agreement on its terms

if it doesn’t, and fighting continues into the spring and summer, Russia “special operation” could well be toast as it runs out of everything other than front line fodder

What a pathetic little wanker he turned out to be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob