ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hi all.

We will have some of these packages available for this year (2023) and next year (2024). Come join us and enjoy a hunt in the beautiful Eastern Cape of South Africa. Experience walk & stalk hunting and follow Eland and Blue Wildebeest in the mountains of the Karoo on our 90 000 acre concession, as well as see Black Wildebeest on the sides of the mountains. Come experience big herds of animals, healthy populations in the hundreds (some even in the thousands). This is proper walk and stalk hunting!

We hunt two concessions in the Eastern Cape, reason for this is the variety of animals and to show case the different areas of the Eastern Cape. We will leave the Karoo and move south towards the Indian Ocean where the landscape changes from big mountain ranges to rolling hills and thickets. Down at the coast there are plenty of activities to do for any non hunters with beautiful beaches to explore. Hunting at the coastal concession is challenging and very rewarding with top quality Bushbuck and high success rate on Caracal, which we hunt with hounds.

Rifle and ammo included for any hunter that wishes not to travel with their own weapons, we will also give each hunter a free hunting video of their hunt with us. 10 percent discount on any additional animals added of the price list.

Don't miss out on this deal, we do tailor made packages and exclusive hunts meaning our hunting areas will be hunted by the hunter in camp and his party alone.

10 days 9 days hunting

Animals included in the package:

1x Cape Eland
1x Black Wildebeest
1x Blue Wildebeest
1x Mountain Reedbuck
1x Impala
1x Bushbuck
1x Caracal

Total Package price: 9950.00 US Dollars

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads traveled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and Skinner
Rifle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Entry fees at Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work

Note: full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

20220508_121013.jpg
20220703_115750.jpg
20220704_105852.jpg
20220710_085519.jpg
BEVY4901.JPG
20220331_161037.jpg
47878037-336f-41e7-b8ac-5f8b526cdd15.jpg
IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG
20190406_111056.jpg

Very nice package Juan.

Folks. This outfit does a nice job. I've wrote it before and will do so again, ask for an Eland steak.

Thank you Randy. Hopefully we sell a few of these for this year.

Still some of these available for the year.

We can also offer this at an exchange special. While the Rand is over 19 to the dollar we can offer this package at 8500,00 USD per hunter.
The hunt needs to be paid in full to take advantage of the exchange special and can be booked for this year or next year.

Kind Regards
Juan Stander

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois