Pierre Van Der Walt African Cartridges Books (Vol 1 & Vol 2)

Wahoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Volume 1 has wear to the cover, internally clean and complete. $50 plus shipping.

Volume 2 mint in its sealed plastic. $85 plus shipping.

Buy both, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

Books1.jpg

Volume 1 has wear to the cover, internally clean and complete. $50 plus shipping.

Buy both, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

View attachment 580166
"African Dangerous Game Cartridges" is an excellent resource for anyone interested in the genre, history, technical details, and applications of Big Bore cartridges.
You will learn a lot and read it again and again.

@Wahoo GLWS. Nice Offer.

Pierre’s new book African small game cartridges sold out in about a week.

Pierre’s new book African small game cartridges sold out in about a week.
I have never seen a copy of the small game cartridges for sale. I have the two offered in this listing and would hate to be without them. Great offer and even a better score for the buyer.

Buy both, free shipping.

View attachment 580166
Both sold SPF to @ThreeJacks. Thanks all

Pierre launched his book over December and it soon sold out. I’ll ask him if he plans to do a reprint.
I have never seen a copy of the small game cartridges for sale. I have the two offered in this listing and would hate to be without them. Great offer and even a better score for the buyer.

Pierre launched his book over December and it soon sold out. I’ll ask him if he plans to do a reprint.
Did you ever find out about small game cartridges? I don’t see it for sale anywhere online, even used.

Yes are good source of info.
I have medium game cartridges but it and dangerous game appear to be the only ones on paper. At least with a search online and both of those seem to be out of print and selling for over a hundred dollars each.

Have read both. Good and well done. Advice in the books is good.

I bought both of these books on my last trip to South Africa and they are amazing resources for any African safari hunter

I'd like to know when, and if, he plans on a book covering cartridges between 8mm and .375? I have the two books offered here and information on additional offerings is very scarce.

Pierre told me in December his 4th and last book would take another 3 years or so.
Will that be Big Game? Medium and Dangerous are the only ones I’ve ever seen for sale. I don’t know if Small Game was ever available in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonathanG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.