Pierre Van Der Walt African Cartridges Books (Vol 1 & Vol 2)

Wahoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Volume 1 has wear to the cover, internally clean and complete. $50 plus shipping.

Volume 2 mint in its sealed plastic. $85 plus shipping.

Buy both, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

Books1.jpg

Volume 1 has wear to the cover, internally clean and complete. $50 plus shipping.

Buy both, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

View attachment 580166
"African Dangerous Game Cartridges" is an excellent resource for anyone interested in the genre, history, technical details, and applications of Big Bore cartridges.
You will learn a lot and read it again and again.

@Wahoo GLWS. Nice Offer.

Pierre’s new book African small game cartridges sold out in about a week.

Pierre’s new book African small game cartridges sold out in about a week.
I have never seen a copy of the small game cartridges for sale. I have the two offered in this listing and would hate to be without them. Great offer and even a better score for the buyer.

Buy both, free shipping.

View attachment 580166
Both sold SPF to @ThreeJacks. Thanks all

Pierre launched his book over December and it soon sold out. I’ll ask him if he plans to do a reprint.
I have never seen a copy of the small game cartridges for sale. I have the two offered in this listing and would hate to be without them. Great offer and even a better score for the buyer.

Pierre launched his book over December and it soon sold out. I’ll ask him if he plans to do a reprint.
Did you ever find out about small game cartridges? I don’t see it for sale anywhere online, even used.

Yes are good source of info.
I have medium game cartridges but it and dangerous game appear to be the only ones on paper. At least with a search online and both of those seem to be out of print and selling for over a hundred dollars each.

Have read both. Good and well done. Advice in the books is good.

I bought both of these books on my last trip to South Africa and they are amazing resources for any African safari hunter

I'd like to know when, and if, he plans on a book covering cartridges between 8mm and .375? I have the two books offered here and information on additional offerings is very scarce.

Pierre told me in December his 4th and last book would take another 3 years or so.
Will that be Big Game? Medium and Dangerous are the only ones I’ve ever seen for sale. I don’t know if Small Game was ever available in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
41On

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.