Pics please…

IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_2035.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2727.jpeg
IMG_2737.jpeg
 
Just thought you guys would want to see the baddest dog in the land.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9498.jpeg
    IMG_9498.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 102
We hunted with Sensational Hunting Safaris in Limpopo. Excellent trip. Kids had the time of their lives. And the wife enjoyed the trip as well.
That's fantastic man! Thanks for getting back to me.
 
Fantskalle.jpeg
 
1920s..

Kynoch.jpeg
 
10 bore

138473-1421359e28622b1b7aad1774573fd09a.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top