PHASA Medal Classes

6MM

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
7
Location
Farmington Hills, MI
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
South Africa
I was just informed by my PH's wife that 4 of my trophies that were registered with PHASA received 3 Gold Medals, and one bronze. Now the PH is out hunting and I do not know what the measurements are but my thoughts are it must be pretty good.

Does anyone know how PHASA measurements relate to SCI or if there is a way to determine via the medal what the size is? Thanks for any help.
 
Jerome, Is there anything you dont know? LOL You always seem to have the answer for everything.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,928
Members
169,648
Latest member
ussarthryon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top