Pay It Forward-Free

I have a cz550 416 rigby that I'm working on. Could use that replacement stock if it's still available. I'm assuming it should match.
I will PM you shortly. Thanks Bonk.

I also have some 45/70 bullets I can throw in as I do not reload and somehow picked them up along the way. Don't remember manufacturer. I'll have to see what is there is and send separate post.
Yep, it's all yours. PM me your shipping address.
 
Well, I looked through my misc milk crate of stuff and found a set of like new RCBS 30-30 WCF dies. It is an RCBS FL set.
Don’t shoot that caliber and not even sure what trade I got them in....
Will send flat rate USPS to CONUS (no Hawaii or Alaska).

8F6B7898-8BFE-4A6C-B516-0F3158884FDD.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will offer up three boxes, 60 rounds total, of once fired Remington brass for 338 Win Mag.

IMG_2480.jpg
 
I have a standard 3 rd magazine for Tikka T3x for 22-250/243/7mm-08/308. Just let me know if you want it.
Please just follow the rules and put something else up in its place. I will ship to continental USA only.

IMG_4148.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please send me your shipping info. Cheers.

got the swifts this week, thanks!

I was going to put up an RCBS reloading die set for .458 win mag that i got in a combo deal with bullets. I saw someone else was interested in the die set, in the for sale thread so i sent to them for free, hope that counts as a good deed for this thread :D Otherwise I have a couple different soft gun cases that i am looking to get rid of, one black and one in camo. Will try and get pictures uploaded soon!
 
If nobody has claimed them I'd like to have them

You got them. Send me a PM with mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you next week.

BTW, I just looked at your info page on your profile and see that it's your birthday today, May 22. Happy Birthday. Now for something really weird, it's my birthday today too. I kid you not.
 
You got them. Send me a PM with mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you next week.

BTW, I just looked at your info page on your profile and see that it's your birthday today, May 22. Happy Birthday. Now for something really weird, it's my birthday today too. I kid you not.
Wow small world, as a Birthday present from me to you make reservations at your favorite Restaurant for you and your wife, enjoy yourself and send just send the bill to my Ex Wife. Thanks
I'll PM you my info
 
Happy birthday, guys. Mine is Sunday 24 May.
 
Wow small world, as a Birthday present from me to you make reservations at your favorite Restaurant for you and your wife, enjoy yourself and send just send the bill to my Ex Wife. Thanks
I'll PM you my info

Received the PM. It had your info to mail the brass to, but not your ex-wife's info..........(n)
 
Happy birthday gentleman!
 
Happy birthday to the lot of you and many more!!:):rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top