Pay It Forward-Free

Can I have the 226 holster please?

Yes sir, it's yours. Please PM me your address and I'll get it out to you. I'll take the holster out of the package to save on postage.
 
Wyatt,
I would like the rings if still available.
 
I have 2 boxes of .375 FLANGED Nosler partition 300 grain that a family member purchased for me, not understanding the difference between that and the .375H&H. Free to someone who has a nice .375 double. Don't have pictures but are factory and current merchandise
 
I have 2 boxes of .375 FLANGED Nosler partition 300 grain that a family member purchased for me, not understanding the difference between that and the .375H&H. Free to someone who has a nice .375 double. Don't have pictures but are factory and current merchandise
WOW! I only wish I had a 375 flanged SxS!
 
Thanks for the Rings and Bases Wyatt! Arrived today.
I’d like to post up for someone a RCBS Hans priming tool. All pieces are in the box.
A634EA05-D286-4CEC-98DE-8D9AECC0515B.jpeg

508001C5-F2A0-4BB3-8213-99CC7AB028B6.jpeg
 
Can I take that hand priming tool??
 
Can I take that hand priming tool??
Absolutely, shoot me your address in a PM and I will get it on the way Monday!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Absolutely, shoot me your address in a PM and I will get it on the way Monday!
Cheers,
Cody


You're a good guy Cody.

This is one of the most uplifting threads on AH! Thanks for starting it.

It's great to see the good side of so many people.
 
You're a good guy Cody.

This is one of the most uplifting threads on AH! Thanks for starting it.

It's great to see the good side of so many people.
Bob,
I feel we are quite blessed to have so many fine people on AH, seems that it is harder to find these days where folks can have civil conversations. Hope to share a fire with you one day my friend!
 
Thanks Cody, much appreciated! (y)

Oscar
 
Putting up for grabs a box of Hornady 30 Cal 190 grs BTHP, National Match bullets. I used to shoot these through my M1A for NRA High Power Rifle shoots.

bullets.jpg


Reminder that I have a Galco gun leather, left handed holster for Sig-Sauer P229 w/rail.
 
Bullthrower338 - Love the back drop of your storage rack in the pic of your hand primer post! Also thanks for starting this thread.

To keep the ball rolling and throw something in the kitty, I offer up this set of Lee .22-250 dies.
Includes - full length sizing, seating, factory crimp, shell holder, dipper and load data.

I bought them new and loaded 50-60rnds with them and been sitting ever since; free to good home with shipping included within the lower 48 U.S.A. SHIPPING ONLY - located in Austin Texas

First "I'll take it" posted here then follow up with PM sent to me with shipping address gets them.

P.S. - if anyone has some .470NE Jamison brass sitting around, let me know.

22 250 dies.JPG
 
Putting up for grabs a box of Hornady 30 Cal 190 grs BTHP, National Match bullets. I used to shoot these through my M1A for NRA High Power Rifle shoots.

View attachment 362982

Reminder that I have a Galco gun leather, left handed holster for Sig-Sauer P229 w/rail.

If these 30 cal 190 grain I would like to have them for use in my M1.

PM sent
 
@Bullthrower338, I'm just wondering. Will the leopard print loin cloth that you purchased for DSC 2020 be coming up for auction soon? Or will you be "paying it forward" in this thread?
 
@Bullthrower338, I'm just wondering. Will the leopard print loin cloth that you purchased for DSC 2020 be coming up for auction soon? Or will you be "paying it forward" in this thread?
You haven’t received it yet? Damn USPS, must have something to do with Trump stealing mailboxes! I sent it to you sealed in a ziplock!
 
I’ll take it!! The 22-250 dies please
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,426
Members
170,321
Latest member
BaileyBout
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top