Pay It Forward-Free

I'll replace it with a couple chokes - take 1 or both

Carlson's Turkey Choke for 12ga Mossberg 835/935 Ulti Mag
Carlson's Turkey Choke for 20ga Winchester/Browning Invector/Mossberg 500/Weatherby
20200211_192443.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hell Ridgewalker tell her she doesn’t have to just stick with reloading, she can pony up some “old” stuff from your other gear! Lol. Like when my ex gave away the “old” fishing poles in the game room( that belonged to my great grandpa). That went over like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl!
Bull thrower
I know the feeling mate my ex got the goldmine I just got the shaft. Ha ha ha.
Cheers mate Bob
 
That was claimed a long time ago. So no need for concern. Lol!
TOBY 458
Yeah I know, when my ship comes in I'm usually waiting at the airport.
I would be nice to be able to get some of those trades to Australia tho. Cheers mate Bob
 
I'll replace it with a couple chokes - take 1 or both

Carlson's Turkey Choke for 12ga Mossberg 835/935 Ulti Mag
Carlson's Turkey Choke for 20ga Winchester/Browning Invector/Mossberg 500/Weatherby
View attachment 329766



I would take the browning one. I don’t have a mossburg but my daughter does turkey hunt with a browning.
 
20 ga choke is spoken for!
 
Well to keep things rolling 2 boxes of 416 Ruger brass is up for anyone that can use some.
 
Ill keep it going as well...

Ive got a few old /inexpensive scopes for anyone looking for something vintage, or looking for something to put on a "starter" rifle for a kid, etc..


Tasco Pro-Class 4x (30mm) pistol scope... comes with a set of 30mm heavy rings (unknown manufacturer)

Tasco Supercon 3-9x40 rifle scope

Simmons 3-9x50 "8-Point"... comes wth a set of inexpensive rings (unknown manufacturer)..

IMG_5634.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If no one has asked I'd like the pistol scope. @mdwest
 
If no one has asked I'd like the pistol scope. @mdwest

Consider it yours.

Shoot me an address in a PM and I'll get it in the mail on Monday..

I'd try to get it out to you tomorrow.. but, Im leaving town in the AM and wont get back until Sunday evening..

Thanks!
 
Thank you

I don't have a picture as of yet but I would like to offer up a lee/challenger set of 45-70 dies new in package.
 
Thank you

I don't have a picture as of yet but I would like to offer up a lee/challenger set of 45-70 dies new in package.


I'll trade you! :D

Would love to have those dies if no one else has raised their hand yet...
 
Certainly consider it done.
 
I'd be in for giving the pistol Scope a shot. Do you still have it?
Ill keep it going as well...

Ive got a few old /inexpensive scopes for anyone looking for something vintage, or looking for something to put on a "starter" rifle for a kid, etc..


Tasco Pro-Class 4x (30mm) pistol scope... comes with a set of 30mm heavy rings (unknown manufacturer)

Tasco Supercon 3-9x40 rifle scope

Simmons 3-9x50 "8-Point"... comes wth a set of inexpensive rings (unknown manufacturer)..

View attachment 334040
 
I still have a Tasco Supercon 3-9x40 rifle scope like yours, and it has served me well. It still works. LOL!!!!!
 
I still have a Tasco Supercon 3-9x40 rifle scope like yours, and it has served me well. It still works. LOL!!!!!
I do appreciate the offer and I'm sure that Tasco will last someone a lifetime, but in my case I have several handguns I'd like to scope but they never never seems to make it to the top of the priority list.

Thank you for participating in the Pay it Forward.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top