Pay It Forward-Free

I had total knee replacement last week so I am stuck in my recliner 24/7. Basically just constantly on this site. When I am able to get up and get around (I’m told about a week more) I will get some stuff posted up.
My wife had her second total knee replacement just before Christmas last year. Both knees are great now. She leaves for Ireland in a couple weeks with her sister and is looking forward to getting there and walking around without any pain. You'll be back on your feet in no time. Good luck and by all means do all the rehab exercises.
 
Here is my contribution up for grabs. 2 books on hunting as follows:
Lion Hunting in Somaliland by C.J. Melliss part of the Peter Capstick series
Tales of the Big Game Hunters by several authors. Hunting stories from Africa, Asia and North America.
Both are in very good condition. Shipped to your door.
 

Attachments

  • Book1.JPG
    Book1.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Book2.JPG
    Book2.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Book3.JPG
    Book3.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 71
Here is my contribution up for grabs. 2 books on hunting as follows:
Lion Hunting in Somaliland by C.J. Melliss part of the Peter Capstick series
Tales of the Big Game Hunters by several authors. Hunting stories from Africa, Asia and North America.
Both are in very good condition. Shipped to your door.
Damn...nice...I'm too many books behind to partake but nice offers.
 
Here is my contribution up for grabs. 2 books on hunting as follows:
Lion Hunting in Somaliland by C.J. Melliss part of the Peter Capstick series
Tales of the Big Game Hunters by several authors. Hunting stories from Africa, Asia and North America.
Both are in very good condition. Shipped to your door.
Will take these and put two up. DM sent
 
. Up for the members, really enjoyed these two.

books.jpg
 
Ok so this post is long overdue, I claimed some bullets but my gun room was full of what little we could salvage out of my father in laws flooded house and so I intended to get something posted once that was cleared out and then my dad’s health faded fast due to cancer and we lost him a couple of months back so it’s been a hell of a 12 months.

Item 1) smaller sling bag excellent condition

Item two leather ammo carrier hold 10 rounds 30/06 .280 etc size

IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4163.jpeg
 
I had total knee replacement last week so I am stuck in my recliner 24/7. Basically just constantly on this site. When I am able to get up and get around (I’m told about a week more) I will get some stuff posted up.
I hope you get on the mend soon.
 
I'll take that sling bag and post something up.
 
Received my Lee 375 H&H Collet Neck Sizing Die, thank you RSL! I am putting up this sealed box of 50 .308 Barnes 150 gr TTSX bullets.. great bullets out of my 30.06 for whitetail and very accurate, I just have more of them than I need.
.308 TTSX 150 gr 1.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top