Pay It Forward-Free

IMG_2834.jpeg
New unopened weaver bases got for a savage 110. Never used. 61m and 46m.
Shipping cost only
 
Also I have a set of 7mm TCU dies if someone wants them. Seem to be in good shape, came with some stuff I bought at a garage sale
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
Please send a PM with address
 
Is it the Kart system by chance?
Its true function is that it give a stronger recoil vs regular 22lr conversion so that you have a closer feel to the feel and recoil of the 45 acp. Lot more recoil than standard conversion kit. Glad someone got it and got fairly close on its true function.
 
I'll take the 50 BMG brass
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top