Pay It Forward-Free

Ok, this not your typical give away.

I was going to sell this on Gun Broker, but instead of dealing with tire kickers and game players. I thought I would play a game of my own.

The first person to post a reply with all four answers in it wins. I'll PM the winner for an address.
1. The model of gun this fits.
2. The Manufacturer
3. The caliber it shoots
4. Brief description of its function.


Just making sure whoever gets it will really appreciate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELLAS!!!!
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!
RAY H.

View attachment 654119View attachment 654121
1. 1911
2. Nelson
3. 22LR
4. Allows use of 22lr instead of 45acp in a full size full weight 1911 for inexpensive practice. Action is blow back.
 
1. 1911
2. Nelson
3. 22LR
4. Allows use of 22lr instead of 45acp in a full size full weight 1911 for inexpensive practice. Action is blow back.
1,3,4 are all correct. The action is actually fairly rare and sought after. Please give it another try.
 
For the slide give away game. Try including "Rare" in your searches. Most references for this item include Rare xxxxxx xxxxxxx.
 
Please answer all four questions on the chat forum. So everyone can see it is fair.
 
Well that should teach me to quit letting squirrels distract me, lol.
 
I still have an old set of 45 ACP dies to give away, if any one is interested!
 
Lol, it was close!!
Merry Christmas Woodcarver!!
Thanks for the great offer on this thread; and the opportunity to learn more about 22 conversion kits!

Merry Christmas to you and yours' as well!
 
Thanks for the great offer on this thread; and the opportunity to learn more about 22 conversion kits!

Merry Christmas to you and yours' as well!
It was truly my pleasure. Far better than answering a million questions on Gunbroker, and you guys were all awesome for playing along.
 
I've got a pay it forward free with some complicated rules and strings attached. I figured someone on this forum might be the right owner.

I bought a property in Western WI (40 mins from Twin Cities) that has a spectacular Monarch range in it. It's the biggest one I've ever seen. Restored, these babies go for $4500-$6500. The homestead was the original post office, blacksmith shop, and town center. Founded before the civil war. This was/is in the original home.

The rules are:

1.) You CANNOT flip it. You have to want it for you.
2.) You have to restore it.
3.) You have to use it.
4.) You have to come get it within a week to ten days. We're razing the buildings. Selling it to the locals is more aggravation than its worth.

It has all the gadgets and accessories with it.

No I can't give you measurements. No I can't take better pictures. No I can't move it. No I can't hold it.

You gotta come get it, but it is mighty cool and would be spectacular in a lodge or deer camp. Guessing circa 1870-1905. Was in use until about 5-10 years ago.

It needs to be re-blacked and the nickel plating needs redoing on some of the parts.

IMG_0980 2.JPG
IMG_0983 2.JPG
IMG_0982 2.JPG
IMG_0981 2.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,046
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top