Pay It Forward-Free

Just got my package from Rob404.

Not only did I get the Weatherby dies but enough to keep me loading for a while. Extra Weatherby cases and quite a few bullets that will get sent downrange to turn my 270 Weatherby into a shooter after sitting in the safe way too long.

Here's my Ruger #1 in 270 Weatherby mag.

vNmZr4p.jpg
 
@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

Africa Hunting Forums is the best!

RC
 
@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

Africa Hunting Forums is the best!

RC

Man, I’m always just a little too slow!
 
@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

Africa Hunting Forums is the best!

RC
Need a picture of the boat that goes with those lures or the fishing trip
 
Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you
 
Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you
I would love to have them! I just found out that the twist rate in the 22 hornet I just bought is 1:16”! This may be the only bullet that will stabilize in it!

I’ll send a PM.

Thank you,

RC
 
I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.
 
I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.
I'll take it!



Just kidding. Safe travels.
 
I like the folding envelope type on the left. Please PM me?
 
Thank you!

Now I need to find something of equal or greater value to pay forward...
 
Thanks for posting this! Keep it working the way intended!
I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.
 
The side x side double and the large rectangular ones are remaining.
 
Last edited:
I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!
 
I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I'll take those off your hands and give them a happy home.

Will send a PM requesting your email address so I can send you a shipping label.

Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,419
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top