Pay It Forward-Free

I have a little something for someone. 470 NE bullets/ammo seem a bit scarce at the moment. So for someone who can yse them here is an unopened box of 50, Barnes TSX FB bullets.

First reply to this post with "I'll take it" gets it. Then PM me with your details for shipping.

8065CB56-CA98-43BC-8EB8-C6734ACFBFF0.jpeg
 
TucsonFX4, received the 7mm ammo today, thanks again.
 
Here's my give-away:
One box of 50 .375" 300 grain Hornady DGX Copper Clad Steel jacket bullets item #3721 &
One box of 50 .375" 300 grain Hornady Interlock Round Nose bullets item #3720 (the box has a drawing of a spire point bullet, but they are as the description on the box says, round nose.

DSC_2825.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I,d like the 375 Bullets
 
Thanks I,ll send my info
 
270 Wby dies going to Jim P.
 
I'll put up 100 once fired 300 Weatherby brass with a few nickel ones.

Cases are a mix of Weatherby, Remington, and Federal

20230601_101234.jpg
 
I would like them. Just bought a 300 WBY.
 
I have these bullets to list. There are 172 of .450 JHP 230 grain. I used these in my 454 Casull when I had it. Will also work in a 460 S&W. Shipped free to the CONUS.

Forgot the picture.

.450 bullets.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Brass is going to Clifford
 
I’ve got two 2XL green safari or fishing shirts. 100% cotton with mesh inside. One is unused, one was worn once couple of hours. I’ve had since 2016 and it’s time for them to go.
IMG_1361.jpeg
IMG_1360.jpeg
 
300 WBY brass has arrived. Thank You JimP, they look good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,518
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top