Pay It Forward-Free

I should note the only downside, and I accept if you prefer to offer to someone else instead, is I am out of town for a couple weeks so it will be several days before I can pay it forward.

It's yours, and I don't believe you being out of town is an issue. Please PM your information, and get it out.
 
Good morning. Received a couple of things here and it’s my turn to post something. Free to a good home.

I turn these pens, and this one has Zebra wood with a little “Pelican” style rifle case.
View attachment 533049

View attachment 533048

Next is an RCBS 22-250 die set.

View attachment 533050
Nice work on that pen!

Ive got a couple of pieces of zebrawood scrap that Im going to try to turn... I bought a couple of decent fountain pen kits a few months back... zebra wood finishes really nicely.. I think it'll be great for the fountain pen..
 
I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested
 
I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home
 
I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home

Thank you! Unfortunately, it did not last too long, and has been spoken for.
 
I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested

You have a PM. Thank you!
 
Yes sir they are available; please pm your info.

BTW, please remember that you have to post something in return.
 
It’s been a week and @ruffcountry has not replied to me. I’ve given him enough time to send me his info and nothing.

RCBS 22-250 dies are still available.

1684614456553.jpeg
 
I will probably offer up a couple items here. For now, I’d like to offer 21 rounds of factory Federal Premium 7mm RemMag Nosler Partition, plus 19 pieces of once fired brass.
View attachment 535046
TucsonFX4, I would like the 7mm ammo. I have a 7 mag that can use these!!!
 
They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
I hope you mean UPS and not USPS
 
They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
Thank you TucsonFX4:

I will PM you.

To pay it forward, I will offer a set of Hornady dies, 223 WSSM. Not really Africa caliber but a screamer. New in plastic wrap.

IQQSCK8.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,926
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top