Pay It Forward-Free

Open full box,free to a good home
Barnes .338 250s "xfb" old style
1st one
20230330_231023.jpg

Oops, messed that up but I can still use the .338 bullets. Thanks.

If this is still going strong.... i have a few things to put up but have not seen much going on as of late other then same couple guys here and there. Ill post em up and see what happens. Ive posted a few things up and they went away fairly quick in the past so we will see how it goes i guess.

If this is still going strong.... i have a few things to put up but have not seen much going on as of late other then same couple guys here and there. Ill post em up and see what happens. Ive posted a few things up and they went away fairly quick in the past so we will see how it goes i guess.
So the purpose of your previous post was in order to prompt members to post free stuff so you can claim something? What an odd way to go about things…Don’t know if odd is the right word….

I think that he is saying is he has some things to list.. but wasnt sure if this thread is still alive/working? he wanted to make sure it was "live" before posting up some stuff to pay forward...

I think that he is saying is he has some things to list.. but wasnt sure if this thread is still alive/working? he wanted to make sure it was "live" before posting up some stuff to pay forward...
That’s certainly the most logical explanation and in all likelihood you’re correct. It’s just hard to know with this guy.

I read that differently, but maybe its my own interpretation. I'll put my own foot in my own mouth.

This is pay it forward, not get more than you give for free.

I've seen $500 items put up, I've seen $1000 items put up. What I haven't seen a lot of is people putting up the next $500-$1000 item to reciprocate when they get the last one.

This is where the "find a penny, leave a penny" jar at the gas station falls apart as well.

The thing you took for free of high worth wasn't worthless, someone gave generously. Please give back at least equally, if not multiplying the generosity.

Let's not forget and look back at the European gentleman who put up a double barrel rifle on here.

Curious as to hear/read the report on the US gentleman who was quick to say "I'll take It" got it imported into the US and his range report on shooting the rifle.

So the purpose of your previous post was in order to prompt members to post free stuff so you can claim something? What an odd way to go about things…Don’t know if odd is the right word….
I think you are right but I’ll wait and see. I have way too much time at work tonight. Posts 748 and 798 will give more insight. It’s also sad to see someone claim 4 pay it forward items and never pay it forward, which causes the thread to slow posts 1050, 1051, 1060, 1118

That certainly presents an interesting situation 375Fox. Thanks for sharing that…

I read that differently, but maybe its my own interpretation. I'll put my own foot in my own mouth.

This is pay it forward, not get more than you give for free.

I've seen $500 items put up, I've seen $1000 items put up. What I haven't seen a lot of is people putting up the next $500-$1000 item to reciprocate when they get the last one.

This is where the "find a penny, leave a penny" jar at the gas station falls apart as well.

The thing you took for free of high worth wasn't worthless, someone gave generously. Please give back at least equally, if not multiplying the generosity.
I like where you are going with the statement, but maybe they do not yet have an item to pass on or have an item they no longer need. Who knows maybe tomorrow Leeroy who has claimed a ton of stuff will after 5 years post a fully custom free 57' Chevy and it will be your turn for free stuff. This is a great thread hope it rolls on and on. Its great for those folks who might not have have much at home and the things they get from here are true treasures or tools that will make their next outdoor adventure that much better.

Let's not forget and look back at the European gentleman who put up a double barrel rifle on here.

Curious as to hear/read the report on the US gentleman who was quick to say "I'll take It" got it imported into the US and his range report on shooting the rifle.
Dude that sounds awesome, I hope it was an actual deal.

I’m in the process of finishing my basement. That means I will have a dedicated gun room for the first time in my life.

As that comes to fruition, there will certainly be some pay it forward stuff and a couple things I will sell too.

Looking forward to getting the gun room done and to priming the pump with the pay it forward section.

I think you are right but I’ll wait and see. I have way too much time at work tonight. Posts 748 and 798 will give more insight. It’s also sad to see someone claim 4 pay it forward items and never pay it forward, which causes the thread to slow posts 1050, 1051, 1060, 1118

That certainly presents an interesting situation 375Fox. Thanks for sharing that…
Thanks @375Fox, those initial posts are the ones I was thinking of when I made my earlier post. Imagine posting that type of stuff practically as soon as you join!! I honestly had forgotten about the later posts. They do make it worse. I should’ve provided context in my post..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
floodcrm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!