Pay It Forward-Free

"Trophy Rooms, Vol. 10" is going to @PARA45

Since I picked up another PIF, I'll add another item. I have 110+/- .300BLK cases that are range pickup. Some have missing primers, others have crimped primer pockets. Not sure how much use is left in them, but if you want them, let me know!

Guys, I have 20 pcs of new unfired .350 Remington magnum brass, R-P brand I found in a bag amongst other brass bags!

FREE and shipped to any US member.
First "I'll take it" here gets it.

PARA45 gets the 416 tray and funnel set

thriller gets the 400/450 tray and funnel set

Albert Grant I am happy to make a custom tray and funnel for 45-70. I get $25 for the trays and $10 for the funnels. These won’t really work for anything but what caliber I design them for and all that is available is 577 Nitro for free. If you just want a tray, I think I have a discard for 470/500 NE I can send you for free. I don’t really like sending out anything but the nicest product but since it’s the Pay it Foward thread, I will.

All please just send me a PM with shipping address and I’ll get them sent Monday.

577 Nitro set still available,

Thanks,

RC
Received a tray and an unexpected funnel today. Tray will certainly work, funnel was a perfect fit. Thanks for offering these up to me, they will definitely see use!

image.jpg

Alright I have received my tray thank you very much and I would like to offer this pair leather cabelas thinsulate 100 gram size large leather gloves in return they are practically brand new.
image.jpg

View attachment 524300
Alright I have received my tray thank you very much and I would like to offer this pair leather cabelas thinsulate 100 gram size large leather gloves in return they are practically brand new.View attachment 524301

Ya' all really suck at this.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm down to all most nothing to post in return. YPet ya all keep tempting me with such great stuff on this Pay It Forward section. My stepdad could really use these gloves more than me.

I'll take them PM sent.

I'm currently away from home so please bare with me. It'll be about 3-5 days before I can post something up in return.

View attachment 524300
Alright I have received my tray thank you very much and I would like to offer this pair leather cabelas thinsulate 100 gram size large leather gloves in return they are practically brand new.View attachment 524301

Hello Albert Grant,
I'm Paul Poppe, aka Ridge Runner of Tennessee, if the gloves are still available I'd like to get them.

[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Albert Grant,
I'm Paul Poppe, aka Ridge Runner of Tennessee, if the gloves are still available I'd like to get them.

[redacted]
Sorry not posted by me. No idea if available or not

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a SNAFU somewhere.

Two post crossed.
One message I sent was suppose to be posted to the thread Pay It Forward, (referencing all these great up for grabs offerings) and the second a PM addressed to thriller in hopes to accept his gloves.

Moderator please correct by deleting my personal contact info to thriller that is listed to Albert Grant, not sure what happened there.

Hello Albert Grant,

[redacted]
Pm me your info and I will send them your way

Wonderful, y’all. I’m glad you can use the trays and funnels.

RC
I just received by 500 NE trays and Wildcatter even threw in a free funnel. I am estatic about the results! they are a perfect fit and are already making my reloading life easier. I hope other AH members will utilize this great product our own Wildcatter can make. Thanks so very much Wildcatter!!!

There's a SNAFU somewhere.

Two post crossed.
One message I sent was suppose to be posted to the thread Pay It Forward, (referencing all these great up for grabs offerings) and the second a PM addressed to thriller in hopes to accept his gloves.

Moderator please correct by deleting my personal contact info to thriller that is listed to Albert Grant, not sure what happened there.

This really needs to be added to the On A Lighter Note section, But it's not funny.

When it comes to new modern high tech computer gadgets I'll admit I'm an idiot, but willing to try to learn and try out new things.

This "youngster" around their 20's show me how to set up my computer and use multi screens, split screens, apps to my phone, dividers in the tower, etc. and the various functions.

After a couple (6 in less than 2 hours) series of SNAFUs, long story short I no longer have this high speed, multi tasking computer set up and am now back to my comfort zone of hunt-and-peck, single screen, undivided hard drive, system with it's limited capabilities.

" ....A man has to know his limitations..." Dirty Harry. I learned mine. I'm no longer interested in applying for the computer analysis tech position at NCIS-LA or (the new series of) Hawaii 5-0.

Thank you Rare Breed. I’m glad you are finding them useful. I’m happy to make trays and funnels for any caliber.

RC

My wife is making me pare down my hat collection. This was adjusted for fit and hasn’t been worn since. Perhaps someone can get some use out of it?

Image1679923638.716868.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!