Pay It Forward-Free

I'd love the monstrum cantilever mount @Albert GRANT if its still available..

I literally just built a 300 BLK last week.. we've got a hog hunt planned with the wife and youngest in April... I thought the teen would have fun with a 16" AR in 300 BLK... I raided the cantilever and scope off of another AR.. and was just about to pick up a replacement..
Dave it's yours! PM me your info

Awesome! Thanks @Albert GRANT !

PM headed your way...

I'll dig around in the safe and reloading bench shortly and find something to post before the end of the day..

@mdwest
I wore out my AR interest a few years back and went the quieter route on this. The last "plastic" gun I own, but it's small, light, and hard to beat for what it's used for! It's also a takedown model and could fit in a brief case, lol
IMG_20230309_142212.jpg
IMG_20230309_142218.jpg

Its funny.. I sorta swore the AR platform off for a little while.. after carrying one in the army.. and then carrying one again as a cop for the better part of 20 years combined... it seemed too much like "work"... I did keep one as a "home defense" rifle (the personally owned rifle that I carried when with SWAT that I just refitted a little to make it more practical for the intended purpose).. but I dont think I pulled it out from under the bed where it was stored or shot it for almost a decade... truth be told, every time I heard a "bump" in the middle of the night or thought something needed to be investigated, I just reached into the drawer and took the glock with me..

Hog hunting is what started me back on an AR path.. I built a 458 SOCOM to use on hogs.. and built a 350 legend for the wife for hogs... I also built her a "fun" AR (all pink furniture) just for plinking in 556... Then I came across a by-chance stupidly cheap deal of the century type opportunity and picked up a very tricked out piston AR in 556 that I didnt really need (or even want.. but.. when you can grab a $2000+ rifle for $500.. you do it..).. and now that the teen is interested in hog hunting, I figured if mom and dad are toting AR's.. she might as well tote an AR too.. so the 300 BLK got built (was originally thinking about another 350 Legend.. but I found a great deal on the BLK upper.. so went that route instead)..

So in a matter of just a few years we went from 1 in the house that never sees the light of day, never gets shot, lays forgotten in its hidey hole, etc.. to now having 6 freaking AR's in the house lol..

And.. Im seriously considering building another (albeit a little different... this one would be on an AR10 type platform).. Im thinking maybe a "precision" build in 308 might be fun to do next :)

Last edited:
@mdwest, I get it. I swore off them too and was down to just one. I looked in my safe the other day and there were a lot more than one. Same thing with 1911's. I've cleaned them out a couple of times and somehow they're back in stock too.

Lol... 1911's and I have a love-hate relationship...

I cant think of a time in the last 30 years that I havent owned at least one.... but I certainly go through periods where there is only one in the safe and Im thinking about trading it off for something I might like better.. and then somehow completely unknown and not understood by me.. there will be 6 of them in the safe less than 12 months later lol..

Im down to just 2 of them right now... but Im convinced they are like rabbits... if I turn my back on them for even a minute there will be 8 sitting in the rack, my bank account will be empty.. and I'll have no idea how it happened :D

Up for grabs... 100x Barnes Flat Nose Solids (350 gr).. .416

Will ship anywhere in the US..

1678404462737.png

I’ll take those 416 please, is no one have asked for them.

I’ll take those 416 please, is no one have asked for them.

They’re yours!

Shoot me an address and I’ll have them in tomorrow’s mail :)

Free to a good home. RCBS 22-250 die set, and a Lyman powder measure.

126CC773-1FD4-4464-B364-CEF7156374AA.jpeg

D1753CA5-03D2-4F9A-887D-8D0B375E3810.jpeg

I have been 3D printing like mad keeping up with orders for caliber specific powder funnels and loading trays. I printed an extra 450/400 nitro set, a 577 Nitro set, and a belted mag set with your choice of 375 or 416 funnel.

One set per taker. I’ll be making another run to the post office Monday.

Thank you,

78536FAD-20B5-4802-AAB0-0830C3A086C7.jpeg
885EB161-B0DB-41BE-BD62-3BA1A3EA4394.jpeg
1F073AFB-A637-46C4-B859-176450900E36.jpeg

I would like to please take the red one with a 416 funnel.

I have been 3D printing like mad keeping up with orders for caliber specific powder funnels and loading trays. I printed an extra 450/400 nitro set, a 577 Nitro set, and a belted mag set with your choice of 375 or 416 funnel.

One set per taker. I’ll be making another run to the post office Monday.

Thank y
I could use something for 45-70. Do you think either of the ones left would work? Seems like either base would, but I'm not sure on your funnel design- inside/outside....

I’ll take the 450/400 set if available still.
Thanks

PARA45 gets the 416 tray and funnel set

thriller gets the 400/450 tray and funnel set

Albert Grant I am happy to make a custom tray and funnel for 45-70. I get $25 for the trays and $10 for the funnels. These won’t really work for anything but what caliber I design them for and all that is available is 577 Nitro for free. If you just want a tray, I think I have a discard for 470/500 NE I can send you for free. I don’t really like sending out anything but the nicest product but since it’s the Pay it Foward thread, I will.

All please just send me a PM with shipping address and I’ll get them sent Monday.

577 Nitro set still available,

Thanks,

RC

@PARA45 I'll take the Lyman Powder measure. Does it come with the stand? Thanks

@375 Ruger Fan, it’s yours. Unfortunately it does not, but you mount it, check this picture. Please send me your info.

16684263-E70F-40BD-AE0C-A89871AC3DB1.jpeg

Thanks, @PARA45! PM sent with mailing address.

In return, I will offer the following. "Trophy Rooms, Vol. 10" Many, many photos of way over the top trophy rooms and a few that are rather nice. Viewer discretion is advised.

1678637832036.jpeg

PM sent :giggle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg