Pay It Forward-Free

Open full box,free to a good home
Barnes .338 250s "xfb" old style
1st one
20230330_231023.jpg
 
Thanks to thriller, I received the gloves when I finally made it back home today, although temporarily.

I'll be posting an item or two here over the weekend or early next week before I start on the road again.
 
If this is still going strong.... i have a few things to put up but have not seen much going on as of late other then same couple guys here and there. Ill post em up and see what happens. Ive posted a few things up and they went away fairly quick in the past so we will see how it goes i guess.
 
If this is still going strong.... i have a few things to put up but have not seen much going on as of late other then same couple guys here and there. Ill post em up and see what happens. Ive posted a few things up and they went away fairly quick in the past so we will see how it goes i guess.
So the purpose of your previous post was in order to prompt members to post free stuff so you can claim something? What an odd way to go about things…Don’t know if odd is the right word….
 
I think that he is saying is he has some things to list.. but wasnt sure if this thread is still alive/working? he wanted to make sure it was "live" before posting up some stuff to pay forward...
 
I think that he is saying is he has some things to list.. but wasnt sure if this thread is still alive/working? he wanted to make sure it was "live" before posting up some stuff to pay forward...
That’s certainly the most logical explanation and in all likelihood you’re correct. It’s just hard to know with this guy.
 
I read that differently, but maybe its my own interpretation. I'll put my own foot in my own mouth.

This is pay it forward, not get more than you give for free.

I've seen $500 items put up, I've seen $1000 items put up. What I haven't seen a lot of is people putting up the next $500-$1000 item to reciprocate when they get the last one.

This is where the "find a penny, leave a penny" jar at the gas station falls apart as well.

The thing you took for free of high worth wasn't worthless, someone gave generously. Please give back at least equally, if not multiplying the generosity.
 
Let's not forget and look back at the European gentleman who put up a double barrel rifle on here.

Curious as to hear/read the report on the US gentleman who was quick to say "I'll take It" got it imported into the US and his range report on shooting the rifle.
 
So the purpose of your previous post was in order to prompt members to post free stuff so you can claim something? What an odd way to go about things…Don’t know if odd is the right word….
I think you are right but I’ll wait and see. I have way too much time at work tonight. Posts 748 and 798 will give more insight. It’s also sad to see someone claim 4 pay it forward items and never pay it forward, which causes the thread to slow posts 1050, 1051, 1060, 1118
 
That certainly presents an interesting situation 375Fox. Thanks for sharing that…
 
I read that differently, but maybe its my own interpretation. I'll put my own foot in my own mouth.

This is pay it forward, not get more than you give for free.

I've seen $500 items put up, I've seen $1000 items put up. What I haven't seen a lot of is people putting up the next $500-$1000 item to reciprocate when they get the last one.

This is where the "find a penny, leave a penny" jar at the gas station falls apart as well.

The thing you took for free of high worth wasn't worthless, someone gave generously. Please give back at least equally, if not multiplying the generosity.
I like where you are going with the statement, but maybe they do not yet have an item to pass on or have an item they no longer need. Who knows maybe tomorrow Leeroy who has claimed a ton of stuff will after 5 years post a fully custom free 57' Chevy and it will be your turn for free stuff. This is a great thread hope it rolls on and on. Its great for those folks who might not have have much at home and the things they get from here are true treasures or tools that will make their next outdoor adventure that much better.
 
Let's not forget and look back at the European gentleman who put up a double barrel rifle on here.

Curious as to hear/read the report on the US gentleman who was quick to say "I'll take It" got it imported into the US and his range report on shooting the rifle.
Dude that sounds awesome, I hope it was an actual deal.
 
I’m in the process of finishing my basement. That means I will have a dedicated gun room for the first time in my life.

As that comes to fruition, there will certainly be some pay it forward stuff and a couple things I will sell too.

Looking forward to getting the gun room done and to priming the pump with the pay it forward section.
 
I think you are right but I’ll wait and see. I have way too much time at work tonight. Posts 748 and 798 will give more insight. It’s also sad to see someone claim 4 pay it forward items and never pay it forward, which causes the thread to slow posts 1050, 1051, 1060, 1118

That certainly presents an interesting situation 375Fox. Thanks for sharing that…
Thanks @375Fox, those initial posts are the ones I was thinking of when I made my earlier post. Imagine posting that type of stuff practically as soon as you join!! I honestly had forgotten about the later posts. They do make it worse. I should’ve provided context in my post..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,805
Members
170,176
Latest member
WilbertYqx
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top