Pay It Forward-Free

TNDaves gaiters went out USPS [redacted]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
STILL AVAILABLE:
felt Crown Royal bags that are great for all kinds of items you want to keep scratch free.
300 HH/7.61 SH mag dies.
222 loaded shells.
utility/bushcraft belt sheath holds knife, keys, flashlight etc.

Gaiters, cord bracelet/pen set and limbsaver are gone gone gone and shipped!
 
PARA45...id like the 22-250 dies please! Just got back in town and shipped out gaiters to TN DAVE and saw 22-250 dies so ill take those PARA45 as im up to well over 750 pieces of brass now so time to reload...appreciate it and ill send PM as well.
 
Up for grabs:

2 each Ruger LC9 magazines
1 each CZ512 five round magazine

Sold both guns and no longer need.
 
JEFF907... Ill take the CZ512 mag. Just dug that back out when grand kids have been here this summer. Ill Pm info. thanks again.

Ill post couple other items in next couple days as grandkids are heading out elsewhere for a few days and ill have some more time! LOL! Got dies and mag! WOW! Thanks gents.
 
@gprippers, the dies are yours. Will ship them in the next couple of days.

I'll take those Crown Royal bags; I make shooting bags out of them. Thanks. I'll send you a PM with my info.
 
@gprippers, the dies are yours. Will ship them in the next couple of days.

I'll take those Crown Royal bags; I make shooting bags out of them. Thanks. I'll send you a PM with my info.
Ill send you out a batch of them...just pm me ship info.

Still have a couple bundles of Crown Royal bags gents!
 
I came into several rounds of either not common ammo, or ammo in calibers I have no use for (long story.. but was part of a auction I bid on and won.. there were 2 jars or just random loose ammo included)...

I dont know the age or exactly what loading any of this stuff is.. but Im thinking some of its likely hard to come by and if someone out there could use the components, brass, etc.. it might be worth disassembling them and taking what you need...

Up for grabs is...


19x rounds of R-P 8mm Mauser
16x rounds of 300 Weatherby Magnum
8x Rounds 300 WSM
6x Rounds 257 Roberts
7x Rounds 41 Long Colt (not 45)
4x Rounds 6.8 SPC
9x Rounds 7mm STW
2x Rounds 7mm Rem Mag (I know.. not uncommon or difficult to find.. but.. I have no use for at all.. so if anyone wants...).
20x 556 Blanks


Thankfully there was some ammo in there I could actually use myself lol... a bit of 38 Special, 357 Mag, @Bob Nelson 35Whelen 's favorite cartridge (243 WIn), some 308, etc.. Im keeping all of that here :)
 
I came into several rounds of either not common ammo, or ammo in calibers I have no use for (long story.. but was part of a auction I bid on and won.. there were 2 jars or just random loose ammo included)...

I dont know the age or exactly what loading any of this stuff is.. but Im thinking some of its likely hard to come by and if someone out there could use the components, brass, etc.. it might be worth disassembling them and taking what you need...

Up for grabs is...


19x rounds of R-P 8mm Mauser
16x rounds of 300 Weatherby Magnum
8x Rounds 300 WSM
6x Rounds 257 Roberts
7x Rounds 41 Long Colt (not 45)
4x Rounds 6.8 SPC
9x Rounds 7mm STW
2x Rounds 7mm Rem Mag (I know.. not uncommon or difficult to find.. but.. I have no use for at all.. so if anyone wants...).
20x 556 Blanks


Thankfully there was some ammo in there I could actually use myself lol... a bit of 38 Special, 357 Mag, @Bob Nelson 35Whelen 's favorite cartridge (243 WIn), some 308, etc.. Im keeping all of that here :)
@mdwest
I'm glad you are keeping the 243 ammo yourself. I would be disappointed if you tried to inflict that stuff on some other poor shooter. Notice I said shooter NOT hunter. Hunters use real calibers NOT 243s.
Bob
 
@mdwest, I’ve started to collect Cartridges I do not own, and also big bores. If it’s ok, I would like to take one of each. Unless someone can use them. Thanks!!
 
@mdwest, I’ve started to collect Cartridges I do not own, and also big bores. If it’s ok, I would like to take one of each. Unless someone can use them. Thanks!!

I think I can do something better than that for you…

PM inbound
 
@mdwest, I’ve started to collect Cartridges I do not own, and also big bores. If it’s ok, I would like to take one of each. Unless someone can use them. Thanks!!
Let me know what gaps you need filled, as I may be able to fill some of them: 41 rim fire, etc. I have a bunch of (for me to sell) odd ball caliber ammo.

I thought about making bullet boards for various handgun and rifle cartridges, but the idea became overwhelming, when one considers to include all the obsolete and hard to/ next to impossible to find calibers; over the last 200+ years.
 
@PARA45 let me know if you want to try and trade some. I'm on a similar tract.

I'll shoot you a PM.. in addition to the calibers listed above I've got several old pistol and a few different rifle cartridges Im happy to donate to your project..
 
@mdwest
I'm glad you are keeping the 243 ammo yourself. I would be disappointed if you tried to inflict that stuff on some other poor shooter. Notice I said shooter NOT hunter. Hunters use real calibers NOT 243s.
Bob
Bob, I ended up in the wrong place one evening with my .243 and a nice whitetail buck presented at what ended up being 325 paces. With a 90 grain original barnes copper (1990's) I Waited for head down and perfect broadside and took him from prone position. Broke both shoulders and exited the size of a half dollar. When I skinned him out it looked like a 30-06 was used. Good gun with the right bullets. Not that I endorse that distance with a .243....
 
Bob, I ended up in the wrong place one evening with my .243 and a nice whitetail buck presented at what ended up being 325 paces. With a 90 grain original barnes copper (1990's) I Waited for head down and perfect broadside and took him from prone position. Broke both shoulders and exited the size of a half dollar. When I skinned him out it looked like a 30-06 was used. Good gun with the right bullets. Not that I endorse that distance with a .243....
I'm happy to hear you had a successful hunt and I hope you take the following comment in the joking manner it was intended. BTW - Love to see some pictures from the hunt.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen is likely to let you know that your 243WIN would serve you better if you pounded it in the ground and used it to hold up a tomato plant.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top