Pay It Forward-Free

Men, and ladies; as promised here is my offering: A new copy of Pierre van der Walt's African Medium Game Cartridges. I got it recently and just finished reading it. An excellent reference with lots of reloading data as well. Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

20220826_182457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Men, and ladies; as promised here is my offering: A new copy of Pierre van der Walt's African Medium Game Cartridges. I got it recently and just finished reading it. An excellent reference with lots of reloading data as well. Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

I would love to have it. Thanks!

As I'm clearing out/refining the bookshelf (see: funding other purchases) I find there are multiple copies of some, and there's no need being greedy asking money for all of them.

Nice compact book of excitement for your carry on, or to keep you company in the blind. First post here gets it via media mail on my dime. If you're not in the US, we can figure something out if you want to cover shipping.
20220828_084826.jpg

Ill take the wider strap Paul...pm sent...thanks and ill be putting some stuff up for grabs in next day or two.

I will take these Dave if they are still around...didnt see anyone claim them. Ill pm info and ill get something posted up gents!
Yours....send me info
Ill take the wider strap Paul...pm sent...thanks and ill be putting some stuff up for grabs in next day or two.
Yours

I was graciously sent some badly needed bullets recently. As promised, I wanted to post something up to pay it forward.

I have 30 pieces of 7x65R brass to spare if someone has been searching for it. Used commonly on drillings, kiplaufs, combination guns, and double rifles. Happy to send it along to someone.

I have some once fired 7 X 61 Sharpe & Hart Norma brass, Norma boxes, and some loaded rounds. They are old and some are tarnished. If someone needs them, pay USPS postage and they are yours.

Also have about 20+ 6.5 X 55 Norma brass - also old and some tarished. Useable. If you want it, claim it and pay postage and it's yours.

I have some once fired 7 X 61 Sharpe & Hart Norma brass, Norma boxes, and some loaded rounds. They are old and some are tarnished. If someone needs them, pay USPS postage and they are yours.

Also have about 20+ 6.5 X 55 Norma brass - also old and some tarished. Useable. If you want it, claim it and pay postage and it's yours.

ILL TAKE THE 7X61SH mag brass and ammo for sure! Ill pm shipping info and when we get back in week ill get a few things posted up! Thanks, Mike!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.