Pay It Forward-Free

Men, and ladies; as promised here is my offering: A new copy of Pierre van der Walt's African Medium Game Cartridges. I got it recently and just finished reading it. An excellent reference with lots of reloading data as well. Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

503

20220826_182457.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Men, and ladies; as promised here is my offering: A new copy of Pierre van der Walt's African Medium Game Cartridges. I got it recently and just finished reading it. An excellent reference with lots of reloading data as well. Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

503
I would love to have it. Thanks!
 
As I'm clearing out/refining the bookshelf (see: funding other purchases) I find there are multiple copies of some, and there's no need being greedy asking money for all of them.

Nice compact book of excitement for your carry on, or to keep you company in the blind. First post here gets it via media mail on my dime. If you're not in the US, we can figure something out if you want to cover shipping.
20220828_084826.jpg
 
Ill take the wider strap Paul...pm sent...thanks and ill be putting some stuff up for grabs in next day or two.
 
I will take these Dave if they are still around...didnt see anyone claim them. Ill pm info and ill get something posted up gents!
Yours....send me info
Ill take the wider strap Paul...pm sent...thanks and ill be putting some stuff up for grabs in next day or two.
Yours
 
I was graciously sent some badly needed bullets recently. As promised, I wanted to post something up to pay it forward.

I have 30 pieces of 7x65R brass to spare if someone has been searching for it. Used commonly on drillings, kiplaufs, combination guns, and double rifles. Happy to send it along to someone.
 
I have some once fired 7 X 61 Sharpe & Hart Norma brass, Norma boxes, and some loaded rounds. They are old and some are tarnished. If someone needs them, pay USPS postage and they are yours.

Also have about 20+ 6.5 X 55 Norma brass - also old and some tarished. Useable. If you want it, claim it and pay postage and it's yours.
 
I have some once fired 7 X 61 Sharpe & Hart Norma brass, Norma boxes, and some loaded rounds. They are old and some are tarnished. If someone needs them, pay USPS postage and they are yours.

Also have about 20+ 6.5 X 55 Norma brass - also old and some tarished. Useable. If you want it, claim it and pay postage and it's yours.

ILL TAKE THE 7X61SH mag brass and ammo for sure! Ill pm shipping info and when we get back in week ill get a few things posted up! Thanks, Mike!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,854
Members
169,629
Latest member
YETCristin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top