Pay It Forward-Free

7 X 61 S&H brass goes to gprippers.

6.5 X 55 Brass still available.

39BFC180-2B53-47BF-85F1-2EA66D978A3E.jpeg

Up for grabs a new set of 1” Medium Height 1 piece Tally’s for Winchester M70.

one for you gun tinkerers and/or smiths out there..

assorted mauser parts

LR Mauser bolt (stripped)
3x LR Mauser bolt shrouds with cocking pieces (1 has the flag safety with it.. the other 2 do not)
1x SR mauser bolt shroud with cocking piece
1x SR mauser cocking piece (in addition to the shroud/cocking piece combo above)

All are from military (not commercial) mausers of unknown origin... best guess is the LR stuff started life on a DWM or VZ24 (most of the guns I have built started life as one of these two) and the SR stuff came off of a M96..

My spare parts drawer is over flowing after building a half dozen or so rifles.. so.. if anyone is in need... let me know..

1663609758108.png

Well Gentlemen and ladies...

New member here. I really doubt I'll trade hunting elk in the western US mountains for hunting Africa - although someday a picture-safari is on the bucket list. I was searching for a place to sell or trade some old bullets I have been packing around... but this forum / idea is a better choice. These .458/450 A-Frames are more bullet than my 45-70 lever gun needs. So here for the asking are two full boxes of Swift A-Frames, .458 size and 450 grain. One box is open and the other is sealed - 100 pills total.

You just have to remember to send me a picture (or post it here) of anything that meets its maker from these! Good luck hunting.

IMG_3663.JPG

Wow, glad I was looking, I'll take the A-Frames please

Sending a PM

Edit to add- I will find something tomorrow that should be useful to someone. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the A-Frames @Poisonslinger !

As that was a very generous Pay It Forward and greatly appreciated, I found these to reciprocate;
200- 7mm 156gr Norma Oryx
150- 30-06 milsurp once-fired brass, sized, cleaned, primer pocket swaged, trimmed, ready to load

Ok - here’s my contribution to whomever can use them - I’ll cover shipping to the US.
2 packs of .50 powerbelt 325 gr
1 pack of .50 powerbelt 295 gr
1 pack of .50 powerbelt 295 gr HP
1 set of new talley 30mm rings (blued)View attachment 491104
If those are the Talley for the Talley bases I could them for my 9.3x62 build.

I need to look around for some good stuff to pif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!