Pay It Forward-Free

@Bullthrower338.
I'll make a deal with you Cody. You prime them and I will load them 1n 17 Mach1 then m at be we can progress onto 17HMR and 22 mag.
You never know if someone has some old 5mm rem mags we could take that on as well.
Mate we would be millionaires in a month.
A nd who told you I was right in the head anyhoo
Bob
Bob,
Maybe you can figure out how the guy in OZ designed the barrel to fire .22s and have them come out the barrel as .17s? I found that story fascinating. Maybe you could share it here and pay it forward? Probably not the right thread here, but so what.
CEH

Last edited:
Good evening, thank you to bullthrower338 for the bow. I am running low on .22 casings but will offer up some 9.3x74 brass and bullets. Brass is NIB, 2 1/2 boxes of bullets. I’ll cover shipping to lower 48.
56C0BBB0-4687-4150-8732-DD670A45A4E9.jpeg

Good evening, thank you to bullthrower338 for the bow. I am running low on .22 casings but will offer up some 9.3x74 brass and bullets. Brass is NIB, 2 1/2 boxes of bullets. I’ll cover shipping to lower 48.View attachment 402736
Great offer! Wish I had a 9.3x74R!

Bob,
Maybe you can figure out how the guy in OZ designed the barrel to fire .22s and have them come out the barrel as .17s? I found that story fascinating. Maybe you could share it here and pay it forward? Probably not the right thread here, but so what.
CEH
@CoElkHunter
@CBH would know better than me as he actually knew Arthur Langsford and thought about buying one at the time.
Bob

Good evening, thank you to bullthrower338 for the bow. I am running low on .22 casings but will offer up some 9.3x74 brass and bullets. Brass is NIB, 2 1/2 boxes of bullets. I’ll cover shipping to lower 48.View attachment 402736
If still available I can really use them and will offer up a free taxidermy pheasant or duck mount. I’ll crate for free for the shipping. All one would have to do is ship the bird frozen to me and we’ll mount it and crate the bird. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the hunter.
*Note on all migratory game birds it is illegal to buy, sell, trade, or barter for them or taxidermy work on them. As this is a pay it forward thread, I the migratory game bird permit holder, am not offering to mount the bird as a trade or barter for anything. I will accept nothing in return for the mounting of a potential migratory game bird and am voluntarily providing the service free of charge. Bird must be defined as a legal game bird, must be legally taken under legal circumstances, hunter must have a current hunting license, and all federal, state, and local laws will apply.
As a result of the above regulations @Berettaco you cannot legally accept the above offering and I cannot accept the items you have put up on your post. By sending the brass and bullets you are agreeing and accepting that you are exempt from accepting the work on any migratory game bird. A non migratory game bird such as a pheasant however is not subject to above regulations.

Bob,
CEH
@CoElkHunter
Hopefully this will help
20210519_133051.jpg
20210519_133017.jpg

Bob,
You would hate to know I bought 2000 rounds of 17 M2 for my buddy’s birthday two weeks ago. It pays to hang out in low places where I do. Lol
@Bullthrower338
Ah well another good idea shot to shit. Next to gun know you will be telling me bullshit like they are putting cameras in phones and you can make video calls like the jetsons did when I was a kid.
Mate I t will never happen
Bob

Free taxidermy pheasant or duck mount. I’ll crate for free for the shipping. All one would have to do is ship the bird frozen to me and we’ll mount it and crate the bird. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the hunter.
Please understand we will do everything in our power to save a bird. We will not be responsible for damage that is ill-repairable prior to us receiving the bird, spoilage, pin feathers, or excessive freezer burn, etc we will however hold good on the offer until a suitable replacement can be acquired by the hunter.
We will mount the bird on a suitable pose of your choosing either standing, flying, or dead mount. *A basic driftwood base, plaque, or lanyard will be included. Does not include any habitat above and beyond a standard mount.
**Note on all migratory game birds it is illegal to buy, sell, trade, or barter for them or taxidermy work on them. As this is a pay it forward thread, I the migratory game bird permit holder, am not offering to mount the bird as a trade or barter for anything. I will accept nothing in return for the mounting of a potential migratory game bird and am voluntarily providing the service free of charge. Bird must be defined as a legal game bird, must be legally taken under legal circumstances, hunter must have a current hunting license, and all federal, state, and local laws will apply.
58B8BC54-DE86-4ACF-B4C9-3E18E4307058.jpeg
54926F0C-C448-4D09-8236-3862538EE8AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn nice offerings guys! I know what that 9.3 brass will get used in!
thanks guys!

@gizmo
I can see a mother African trip coming up with all that brass.
Bob
Oh how I wish. I’m curbed stateside for a while. I just had surgery on my right shoulder and have to do my left next and fix a hernia as well.
I’m so grateful I have such an awesome team at both the studio and the ranch that can handle things while I’m down.

Damn nice offerings guys! I know what that 9.3 brass will get used in!
thanks guys!
Yessir and that 9.3 brass has been about as easy to locate lately as a unicorn. I got lucky a few weeks ago and found 200 rounds of once fired 375 H&H brass. I paid out the wazoo for it but really needed it.

Oh how I wish. I’m curbed stateside for a while. I just had surgery on my right shoulder and have to do my left next and fix a hernia as well.
I’m so grateful I have such an awesome team at both the studio and the ranch that can handle things while I’m down.
@gizmo
Good luck on the shoulder mate. Mine was that screwed they had to cut 15mm off the collar bone as well so they could jack it back up to the right spot. That was in January and I still have another 8 months of physio. At least I can now shoot up to my 222 rem now, hoping to get back up to my 25 in a couple of months. Shoulders ate the most painful and longest healing. 8 weeks after I had my shoulder done I had my right foot done.
I feel your pain mate and wish to u a speedy recovery.
My 1958 body was good to start with but spares for worn out shit are hard to come by.
Bob

@gizmo
Good luck on the shoulder mate. Mine was that screwed they had to cut 15mm off the collar bone as well so they could jack it back up to the right spot. That was in January and I still have another 8 months of physio. At least I can now shoot up to my 222 rem now, hoping to get back up to my 25 in a couple of months. Shoulders ate the most painful and longest healing. 8 weeks after I had my shoulder done I had my right foot done.
I feel your pain mate and wish to u a speedy recovery.
My 1958 body was good to start with but spares for worn out shit are hard to come by.
Bob
Thanks, I got really lucky. It wasn’t as bad as the MRI apparently made it look. They repaired my bicep tendon and rotator cuff. Thank God it was able to be done orthoscopicly. They cut out some bone Spurs and cleaned up some arthritis. I was in PT the next day and though painful I can lift my hand above my head and get my fist to the midline of my back already and I’m only a week out of surgery. I’m supposed to be in a sling but after a week of wearing that thing I’m done with it. They told me I had to wear it 3 more weeks but the damn thing was killing me and I couldn’t deal with trying to sleep in it any longer.
It is sore as a wedding wiener but getting better every day. I just have to be very careful. My left one is t supposed to be too severe so I’m hoping I can schedule the surgery for it in a month or so when this one is a bit more healed. I’d like to get both done ASAP and get my hernia fixed all before the end of summer. That way I’d be ready to rock as soon as hunting season opens.

Thanks, I got really lucky. It wasn’t as bad as the MRI apparently made it look. They repaired my bicep tendon and rotator cuff. Thank God it was able to be done orthoscopicly. They cut out some bone Spurs and cleaned up some arthritis. I was in PT the next day and though painful I can lift my hand above my head and get my fist to the midline of my back already and I’m only a week out of surgery. I’m supposed to be in a sling but after a week of wearing that thing I’m done with it. They told me I had to wear it 3 more weeks but the damn thing was killing me and I couldn’t deal with trying to sleep in it any longer.
It is sore as a wedding wiener but getting better every day. I just have to be very careful. My left one is t supposed to be too severe so I’m hoping I can schedule the surgery for it in a month or so when this one is a bit more healed. I’d like to get both done ASAP and get my hernia fixed all before the end of summer. That way I’d be ready to rock as soon as hunting season opens.
@gizmo
I was in a sling 6 weeks and wasn't allowed to do physio for a week and then it was only dangle the arm while bending over and move it back a n forth and side to side.
Still can't get my arm behind my back or lift my arm higher than 100 degrees from straight in front.
Trying to sleep with that sling is a real bitch but trying to wipe your arse with the wrong hand is worse but tell absolute worst bit was I couldn't cuddle my wife to sleep.
You are healing well mate hope the others side is as good.
I'm looking forward to using my 35 Whelen again. Shit I missed shooting.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross