Pay It Forward-Free

@gizmo
I was in a sling 6 weeks and wasn't allowed to do physio for a week and then it was only dangle the arm while bending over and move it back a n forth and side to side.
Still can't get my arm behind my back or lift my arm higher than 100 degrees from straight in front.
Trying to sleep with that sling is a real bitch but trying to wipe your arse with the wrong hand is worse but tell absolute worst bit was I couldn't cuddle my wife to sleep.
You are healing well mate hope the others side is as good.
I'm looking forward to using my 35 Whelen again. Shit I missed shooting.
Bob
Frozen shoulder ? It happened to me. Scar tissue due to injury. Got to go through therapy a very painful experience. It is a lot of work. You may have to use pulley and rope to work out. You definitely need to see a doctor.
Krish
Krish
 
Frozen shoulder ? It happened to me. Scar tissue due to injury. Got to go through therapy a very painful experience. It is a lot of work. You may have to use pulley and rope to work out. You definitely need to see a doctor.
Krish
Krish
@krish Mate had shoulder surgery, the even had to cut 15mm off the collar bone to get it all back in alignment so just have to get over all that.
Bob
 
Here is my contribution 266 bullets total.

F53542BB-980A-4975-AB0E-57440ED2992E.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
 
Along those lines, I got the Mark Sullivan tapes. Watched one and a half, ready to send them on to anyone with a vcr and the desire. P M me your address.
 
Hello Friends,

I was graciously offered something from the Pay It Forward Free forum recently. In return, I am offering up to TWO of the items listed below to separate members of the pay it forward free club. It includes ORM-D surcharges and Fedex shipping anywhere in the continental USA for anyone that wants these items.

Only request, you put something of equal or greater value on the pay it forward free page within two weeks of receipt. Ammo varies in value (when ammo was available in stores!) between $30 and $110 a box. Ammo shipping ORM-D via FedEx is from $26-$35 in the lower 48.



A805AF74-8F52-48A3-A1A5-1F2B62481EA0.jpeg
DDA6E840-9B95-4B01-82EF-2C0B75726DDF.jpeg
 
Thank you to @Close Range for the bullets that arrived yesterday! Once we find brass and dies we’ll start loading up these for a New England deer rifle for my son to use on the grand parents farm. He’s excited!
 
Appears we have stalled out so I will give it a kickstart.

Courtney 2 tone Safari boots size US 10 wide. Has everything in the box that comes new. The conditioner is about half full as i used it on these and others. They have maybe 5 sidewalk miles on them.
I will cover shipping within the lower 48.

Site sponsors have first priority...ie those with bronze, silver, gold ect. If no takers after a week i will open up to other established members.

Enjoy and offer up a trade!

0808211825.jpg
0808211825_HDR.jpg
0808211825a_HDR.jpg
0808211826_HDR.jpg
0808211826a_HDR.jpg
0808211826b_HDR.jpg
0808211827_HDR.jpg
0808211827.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,367
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top