Oughta Introduce Myself

Coues106

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
138
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Been a member for 5 years now and have appreciated how active and helpful folks are on here to the point I figured I'd introduce myself a little bit. I'm a younger guy from Arizona/Utah and grew up hunting public land as much as I can. Had the great fortune of my parents working long hours so we could live in good areas and as a result I grew up as neighbors with some very serious international hunters that gave me the bug for seeing what all else was out there in the world. I enjoy collecting military surplus rifles, particularly European mauser variants, so I have a great love of late 19th/early 20th century craftsmanship, which is coupled with an appreciation for the old traditions with hunting Africa and Europe. I took myself to Namibia 2 years ago and have plans to hunt Slovenia this next year after some great advice I got from a member. My budget is limited but my love of experiencing new things and getting out in the wild to see animals I've only ever seen pictures of will no doubt see a lot more adventures on my horizon. Being an AF officer certainly helps cut down on travel costs too! Thanks again for being such a great community and I look forward to many more years of membership.
1782703007103.png
 
:S Welcome: Thank you for the introduction:D Cheers:
 
Good day, nice to meet you!
Regards
Johan
 
Welkom! And thanks for the introduction
 
Welcome to AH Coues106!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the site and thank you for your Service. I am Retired Army and heading to the Arizona/Utah border for a Mountain Lion hunt in January. I know nothing about the area. They tell me I will be staying in Kanab, Utah but will be hunting Arizona.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top