Once in a lifetime hunt ......Pftt

We just had a client in camp at Kowas Hunting Safaris, he just completed his 30th trip...... 15 out of the 30 was with us. Awesome to have him and his wife in camp! He has a wealth of knowledge and he can tell you quite a few "African Stories".

This is surely an addictive hobby(y)

My wife and I went on our once in a lifetime hunt for our 25 anniversary!! Before we left She had booked another trip!!! Then there was a 3rd!!! Now we have our 4th hunt booked!!! When will this madness stop!!! Already having discussions on a 5th!!! I think we’re both hooked!!:sneaky:(y):D:D

Well invite us to help you overcome this grief!

Dobber,
I left a trail camera with Warren on my last trip (after you had just left) and he has been sending me some photos. This was sent just a short time ago. I hope you have a great trip and give Warren and Belinda a big hug for me.
Randy Cam Kudu.jpeg

I have asked Warren to save this bull for me... so if you see him... just ignore it and move along. (y)
Warrens Kudu.jpeg

DSCN2613.JPG

I most certainly will, and by that i mean give Belinda a hug, Warren is too ugly and that Kudu is now on the target list lol

We plan on climbing that little hill in the last picture if the weather works for us. I have been getting the occasional pics as well, and really look forward to walking the Veld again

cheers

Trip of a lifetime in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.......2019?.....:whistle:

If you should happen upon that bull, I'd be pleased as punch if you took him.
Be sure to keep us updated on your trip.
Randy

Went for my trip of a lifetime 6 years ago. I’ve been back every year but one (Ireland for red stag that year), heading back again in August and have already booked 2019. I have no idea what we are going to do with all these buffalo! We all need counseling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohitgupta

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg