on a lighter note...

IMG-20221206-WA0021.jpg
 
I want to fish there..............
Shoot, I want to fish with them

When I was single, I had a 21 ft open fisherman boat, and when I took a new girl out to the sand bar, she had to ride without a top. I would find ways to bounce the boat on the way there, specially if she had big breast. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,214
Latest member
GiselleTro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top