on a lighter note...

76171AC4-3018-49C5-8975-61D28134F12E.jpeg
 
That reminds me of my father when we were kids having trouble with a really bad smell in his little Bradford van and after a great deal of searching found it was a tin of worms he had forgotten from when he had been fishing.
Jowet Bradford van similar to ours in the late 1950's
Jowett was a manufacturer of light cars and light commercial vehicles in Bradford, West Riding of Yorkshire, England from 1906 to 1954
b61566621472d92f7a8231c7c92fe6a5.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top