on a lighter note...

39dwr4.jpg
 
That’s actually a pretty excellent book.

I gave about 20 copies out to my team last year at a company meeting :)

Sh*t hot, I found it and I’m getting one, and may give some out too :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Thanks @mdwest!!!
 
1667782860739.png
 
Not sure if LSU's 32-31 win over Alabama constitutes a "whipping", but the insurance company seems to be denying the benefits

1667785058134.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,505
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top