on a lighter note...

440E4321-450D-4913-80E3-7C8B28E1E25A.jpeg
 
That’s funny, even though I can’t stand him.
 
While hurricanes can be no laughing matter, it is hard not to laugh at this.

View attachment 491857
I have been disappointed with those in charge since hurricane Floyd--they blew our only possible opportunity to name the next two storms Howard, and Goober.
 
I have been disappointed with those in charge since hurricane Floyd--they blew our only possible opportunity to name the next two storms Howard, and Goober.
They should give hurricanes porn star names

ROBB THROBBER IS POUNDING FLORIDA

DEBBIE DID FLORIDA AND CLIMAXED WITH 10 BILLION IN DAMAGES
 
They should give hurricanes porn star names

ROBB THROBBER IS POUNDING FLORIDA

DEBBIE DID FLORIDA AND CLIMAXED WITH 10 BILLION IN DAMAGES
When I was station at Homestead, FL, we used to joke around like that. :ROFLMAO:
 
1664228243054.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,810
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top