on a lighter note...

1658721996079.png
 
1658722094684.png
 
1658722476393.png
 
1658722658426.png
 
1658722682540.png
 
1658722761470.png
 
1658722826167.png
 
1658759992185.png
 
Ah yes, The green is for people that follow the rules. The red over green is for drivers that prefer to drive through red lights. That means all drivers can go. It might be a problem when it changes.
Wait a minute??? Will it switch to green under red? What will be on with a yellow?
I would need to stand on the sidewalk and watch the combinations for future reference. :)

Maybe the guy handling the traffic lights in the movie "The Italian Job" is at work. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top