on a lighter note...

1658721996079.png
 
1658722094684.png
 
1658722476393.png
 
1658722658426.png
 
1658722682540.png
 
1658722761470.png
 
1658722826167.png
 
1658759992185.png
 
Ah yes, The green is for people that follow the rules. The red over green is for drivers that prefer to drive through red lights. That means all drivers can go. It might be a problem when it changes.
Wait a minute??? Will it switch to green under red? What will be on with a yellow?
I would need to stand on the sidewalk and watch the combinations for future reference. :)

Maybe the guy handling the traffic lights in the movie "The Italian Job" is at work. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top