My boy has just come downstairs from watching TV in his bedroom .
He said " dad , what's love juice? " .
After nearly choking on my brew , I though I'd better be honest and said " son , sit down I will tell you, when a women gets sexually excited , her vagina gets wet , and that's love juice.
He just stared back at me in total bewilderment.
I said " anyway, what are you watching up in your bedroom.
He said " Wimbledon " Dad.
Oh dear
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.