on a lighter note...

1656951538940.png
 
Image1656954910.573290.jpg
 
I'm feeling bad for Biden. All the ridicule he gets. I decided to send him a new bike since his last one was wrecked.

1656975055059.png
 
My boy has just come downstairs from watching TV in his bedroom .
He said " dad , what's love juice? " .
After nearly choking on my brew , I though I'd better be honest and said " son , sit down I will tell you, when a women gets sexually excited , her vagina gets wet , and that's love juice.
He just stared back at me in total bewilderment.
I said " anyway, what are you watching up in your bedroom.
He said " Wimbledon " Dad.
Oh dear
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,758
Members
169,009
Latest member
MatthiasCh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top