on a lighter note...

289768498_591673825655624_8738823743856607206_n.jpg
 
Actually, it is your american style wrench that is opposite and hated by mechanics world wide
It is true that ways other then what a person is used to are different.
It was my assumption, not necessarily correct, that the Chinese adjustable wrench was a copy of the american version. The patent rights probably expired decades ago.
A real mechanical technician probably loathes to use these adjustable wrenches, which have been known to round off the flats of bolts or nuts.
 
Confucius say,"Woman fly upside down have crackup."
@Newboomer.
Confucius also say,
Girl who lay on side of hill not on level.
Also man who put cream in box not necessarily pastry cook.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top