on a lighter note...

288203674_3960407367517719_8998925510753073265_n.jpg
 
Confucius say,"Woman fly upside down have crackup."
@Newboomer
Confucius got mixed up to much sake.
Should have been
Man who put stiff in box not necessarily undertaker.
and
Man who put cream in tart not necessarily pastry cook.
 

Not just in the 1980's. Those flames are low. Must be global warming, cause the whole slide from top to landing end would be blazing hot. That's why we had a mud puddle, later a blow up pool, filled with water to cool our backsides. The mud helped by adding a little protection as we continued to play on the slide.

Until we got caught we would turn on the garden hose, first we would spray the slide, then spray each other, then attach the hose at the top to let the water run down the slide. Unlike today's waterslides we had a big mud puddle and a very wet yard...it was the mud that covered us, the wet yard, and wasted water that got us in trouble.... what's a water bill:E Shrug:?

Aaahhhh...the memories this meme brings back. Back in the day the girls wore dresses and skirts, one piece swimsuits, and occasionally shorts to play in:E Wow::E Shocked:.
 
No wonder Jennifer Connelly got the role.

1656217735800.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top