on a lighter note...

1654360867355.png
 
1654363516666.png
 
@observe
They must be British distances.
Next door 1 to 200 k
Up the road 5 to 1000 k
A reasonable drive 1,000 to 5,000 k
My scrub bull hunt will be around a 6,000 k round trip.
When I was in Ireland a friend said it was an overnight trip to go from Dublin to Galway. A little 160km trip.
I told her in Australia I've driven further just to get from home to the corner store. We made it a little day trip and still had 6hrs to look around Galway before going back to Dublin.
Bob
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,824
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top