on a lighter note...

4DCABCED-BB29-4030-ADC2-1A450B660D6A.jpeg
 
When lesbian dance theory majors do math.
1654294189294.png
 
285720284_1266887433715398_8686357080245544810_n.jpg


In case you haven't noticed by now, I have a very warped sense of humour.......
 
Last edited:
View attachment 469610

In case you haven't noticed by now, I have a very warped sense of humour.......

This works even better with a reserve parachute ripcord.

Back during our military years, a group of us military parachutist we're about to board our aircraft for a mass tactical jump.

A buddy of mine found a reserve parachute ripcord laying on the ground, he lifted it in the air and asked: 'Does this belong to anyone?'. Instinctively a lot of the jumpers looked down at their reserve parachute.

We laughed out hind ends off. Those that looked down to check their reserve chute didn't think it was very funny.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top