on a lighter note...

IMG-20220526-WA0020.jpg
 
One of my many military occupations was aviation crew chief/ aero scout/ navigator/ authorized unauthorized co-pilot/ and pretty much everything but pilot in command on the Bell helicopters- OH58 models. I did have a brain fart once and crewed a hey, I learned to stay assigned to the O Hs. I was Airborne and Air Assault qualified, we repelled, hung under, (both heuys and Blackhawks), (climbed a ladder secured to the CH47 models) jumped from heuys,Blackhawks, and CH47 models and "dragonfly" (I have forgotten it's Army designation ) while in flight. Crewed a Cobra S model once, that was exciting, I ended up transferring to another unit before the rest of the Cobras arrived to the aviation unit.

To me there's nothing more exhilarating than flying. Everyone has their own opinion, but I look at aircraft as:
Jets are like race cars
Prop planes are like pickup trucks choppers are sports cars

Flying NAP of the Earth in a chopper is more thrilling than riding the wildest roller coaster, especially when you fly with a Vietnam War combat pilot.
So you have been trained for the helicopter feral hog hunts in Texas? Can't imagine how much a Vietnam vet would like to fly those clients.
 
Ray Liotta died today. His character in Goodfellas may have been the impetus for the best meme ever.

1653591685918.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Image-1.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,293
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top