on a lighter note...

IMG-20220526-WA0020.jpg

One of my many military occupations was aviation crew chief/ aero scout/ navigator/ authorized unauthorized co-pilot/ and pretty much everything but pilot in command on the Bell helicopters- OH58 models. I did have a brain fart once and crewed a hey, I learned to stay assigned to the O Hs. I was Airborne and Air Assault qualified, we repelled, hung under, (both heuys and Blackhawks), (climbed a ladder secured to the CH47 models) jumped from heuys,Blackhawks, and CH47 models and "dragonfly" (I have forgotten it's Army designation ) while in flight. Crewed a Cobra S model once, that was exciting, I ended up transferring to another unit before the rest of the Cobras arrived to the aviation unit.

To me there's nothing more exhilarating than flying. Everyone has their own opinion, but I look at aircraft as:
Jets are like race cars
Prop planes are like pickup trucks choppers are sports cars

Flying NAP of the Earth in a chopper is more thrilling than riding the wildest roller coaster, especially when you fly with a Vietnam War combat pilot.
So you have been trained for the helicopter feral hog hunts in Texas? Can't imagine how much a Vietnam vet would like to fly those clients.

Ray Liotta died today. His character in Goodfellas may have been the impetus for the best meme ever.

1653591685918.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Image-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross