on a lighter note...

@BeeMaa
At least you are game enough to admit it mate. You are a true gentleman. I bet the others aren't so game.
I tried it but the money I got was usually 1 cent coins thrown as hard as they could.
I made 37 cents first night and gave it away. Those pennies hurt when they hit. The money just wasn't worth it .
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
A replication of mosquito bites in Africa? :)
 
BB0E9520-6C2E-437A-9AD9-7C742D91FD51.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top