on a lighter note...

Who's Muhammad Ali?



:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woodcarver just for you:
Cassius Clay is Muhammad Ali.

(sarcasm to Woodcarver :ROFLMAO:)
(Referring to Abbott & Constello, Who's on First)

(Courteously to others)

I am trying to play nice.

Some of our younger and/or non USA AH members may not know who the guy is in Willbaforce's thread. Hence JimP's thread. Hence my follow-up thread. Remembering a few (a lot) of threads back On a Lighter Note there was a member that didn't understand one particular American joke. I just offered some insight on the pun.

On a side note:

If I'm not mistaken, he started or was a key player in the advocacy (for professional athletes) (which continued on down to amateur and youth athletes) to the current increases in compensation, safety and prevention for traumatic brain injuries.
 
That well known Draft-Dodger back in the seventies . . .
Second only to Bruce Springsteen...who then makes millions of dollars in the 80's with his "Born in the USA" album. Yeah, quite the patriot.
 
Snip-it_16516096.jpg
 
1652535708864.png
 
1652535788115.png
 
1652542526994.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top