on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1652314202220.jpg
 

I once upon a time thought that too.

And then:

It provides happiness as long as it is in moderation, kinda like the very limited moderation a husband gets from their marriage immediately after the honeymoon.

Over indulge the night before and the following morning's wrath is also comparative to the wife, as she is starting her PMS.

overly indulged :A Outta::A Ill::A Stars:

her PMS started :E Red Hot::E Nono::S Rant::V Chair:

:E Rofl:
 
Last edited:
Omg I just saw the pubic hair
Ok Dr Ray, a$$-O, you got me. You have turned me into a even bigger pervert. :E Rofl:

No way was I going back to see if granny was showing pubic hair!! So I went back to my more lustrous photo. I didn't see any pubic hair. So I zoomed in, still didn't see any pubic hair, but I definitely noticed her bikini bottom showed what looks to be a good outline of her vagina.

Geez, how many other AHers are going to become more perverted?:E Rofl:
 
Ok Dr Ray, a$$-O, you got me. You have turned me into a even bigger pervert. :E Rofl:

No way was I going back to see if granny was showing pubic hair!! So I went back to my more lustrous photo. I didn't see any pubic hair. So I zoomed in, still didn't see any pubic hair, but I definitely noticed her bikini bottom showed what looks to be a good outline of her vagina.

Geez, how many other AHers are going to become more perverted?:E Rofl:
Oh, you WOULD go back and look at granny if you needed fuel for your diesel! Ha! Ha! ha!
 
Australia has a lot of these over educated people,with no hope of a real job, the govt pays them to do nothing with no hope of paying their education costs off . The left wing University system creates them.
Ditto the USA. Bidumb and his congressional cronies want to forgive student loans.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top