on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1652314202220.jpg

I once upon a time thought that too.

And then:

It provides happiness as long as it is in moderation, kinda like the very limited moderation a husband gets from their marriage immediately after the honeymoon.

Over indulge the night before and the following morning's wrath is also comparative to the wife, as she is starting her PMS.

overly indulged :A Outta::A Ill::A Stars:

her PMS started :E Red Hot::E Nono::S Rant::V Chair:

:E Rofl:

Last edited:
Omg I just saw the pubic hair
Ok Dr Ray, a$$-O, you got me. You have turned me into a even bigger pervert. :E Rofl:

No way was I going back to see if granny was showing pubic hair!! So I went back to my more lustrous photo. I didn't see any pubic hair. So I zoomed in, still didn't see any pubic hair, but I definitely noticed her bikini bottom showed what looks to be a good outline of her vagina.

Geez, how many other AHers are going to become more perverted?:E Rofl:

Ok Dr Ray, a$$-O, you got me. You have turned me into a even bigger pervert. :E Rofl:

No way was I going back to see if granny was showing pubic hair!! So I went back to my more lustrous photo. I didn't see any pubic hair. So I zoomed in, still didn't see any pubic hair, but I definitely noticed her bikini bottom showed what looks to be a good outline of her vagina.

Geez, how many other AHers are going to become more perverted?:E Rofl:
Oh, you WOULD go back and look at granny if you needed fuel for your diesel! Ha! Ha! ha!

Australia has a lot of these over educated people,with no hope of a real job, the govt pays them to do nothing with no hope of paying their education costs off . The left wing University system creates them.
Ditto the USA. Bidumb and his congressional cronies want to forgive student loans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PreciousBa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?