on a lighter note...

My mind is blown. How can a cemetery raise burial prices but blame it on the cost of living???
 
9E6695A1-688E-4F95-9FD2-E3ABA0EF9B0B.jpeg
 

Really?? fellows are we going to have to ask Brickburn to make it a rule that after posting photos like {this} they must be immediately followed by photos like this one:
10217006103_0463a3805e_c.jpg
so we don't go blind, spit out our drink, or have any other such brain damage effects.

Now I definitely will be needing diesel fuel money and I don't have anything that runs on diesel.
 
Last edited:
Really?? fellows are we going to have to ask Brickburn to make it a rule that after posting photos like {this} they must be immediately followed by photos like this one:
View attachment 465822so we don't go blind, spit out our drink, or have any other such brain damage effects.

Now I definitely will be needing diesel fuel money and I don't have anything that runs on diesel.
I DO !
 
Someone's had a visit from the police before!
My next door neighbor shot a pronghorn last fall and put the "pieces" in a cooler in his garage. His 8 yoa son told his teacher that his dad had a "body" in the garage. Needless to say, he got a phone call from the teacher. LOL
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top