on a lighter note...

I'm reminded of that as I sit here on a Sunday morning listening to the F-18s grind around loitering overhead. Joe Biden is home AGAIN. How could people be so fkn dumb to put that old man and whore in those offices. It absolutely boggles the mind.
As my Dad used to say,"It takes all kinds, but why so many of that kind."
 
C468B3DB-BCBD-43AA-84A7-9376DB78BCC2.jpeg
 
1652057917949.jpeg
 
Kick in the balls.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top